Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 06, 2012 to Feb 12, 2012 - Brunswick Nexus f(P) Pearl

Default Contest Feb 06, 2012 to Feb 12, 2012 - Brunswick Nexus f(P) Pearl

We are giving away a Brunswick Nexus f(P) Pearl for a random poster from Feb 06, 2012 through Feb 12, 2012.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Wow this is an awesome giveawy! Thank you for the chance!!

silly question, do we get to choose the weight if we win?

I'm new here and just in time! Great idea to put a spark in the forums.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

Yes you do
    John

Yes, you choose the weight of the ball and they ask you if you would like them to drill it for you. You choice to drill or not.

And yes this is my first time here, heard about the site from a coworker and co-bowler.

I love a good bowling ball forum and frequent the BBE also. I hope that I can make some good contacts on this board too.....you are only as good as the knowledge you posess

Chats: 891

i would lvoe to get a brunswick nexus pearl f(p) it would help out my game at the start cause my bowling balls are having abit of troble moving in on the heavy oil cause i got no much rev and speed that the ball just slids and snaps alittle in at the back end soo i hope i win

Red face winner

Evedryone forget it. I am going to win this ball so back off
    Manny

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast