Thread: valentinobowling.com

Super Moderator
    Chats: 12

Default valentinobowling.com

Check out this all new ball polish and ball cleaner company from right here in Glendale AZ
    http://www.valentinobowling.com/
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member
    Bowlingboards.com You're #1 Online Bowling Forums

Chats: 0

Like the site and the product names.

Have you used any of these products, yet? Do they work like advertised?
    I might just give them a try.

Thanks for the heads up.
    All pins are POSSESSED, I'm just happy to be able to exorcise the poor dears and put them out of their misery.
    It's the least I can do
    High Game: 265
    High Series: 665
    Avg.: 180

I'm a proud member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Baroncad View Post
    Like the site and the product names.

Have you used any of these products, yet? Do they work like advertised?
    I might just give them a try.

Thanks for the heads up.
    Yeah were "testing" it out at the shop
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member

Super Moderator

The snake oil is really goood stuff !
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member

Founder/Owner

Blog Entries
    Chats: 651

We should get some to use for giveaways here?
    Go Broncos!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The KingPin View Post
    We should get some to use for giveaways here?
    Thats not a bad idea ....you wanna hit them up ?
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    The snake oil is really goood stuff !
    Well, based on your recommendation I ordered the triple play (Snake Oil, Remedy and Resurrection)

I received them yesterday (14 Nov.) have not bowled yet after cleaning them, so I'll update you all tomorrow night.

Balls cleaned/polished/resurfaced: Columbia Action Max, Brunswick Fury Pearl, Brunswick Red Zone

My opinions on these three are thus:
    Remedy - minimal pick-up of oil, grime from Red Zone, other two not tested.
    Snake Oil - Moderate pick-up of grime on Action Max and Fury Pearl. Impressed that sheen on both was very noticeable. Have other polish which does not leave a sheen like Snake Oil.
    Resurrection - I couldn't believe the crud being pulled from the Fury and Action Max. My never used white terry cloth towel turned into a very dingy gray towel after cleaning/resurfacing these two balls. It was very nasty, my wife commented on how "IT" would not be cleaned with her washing machine. (psst...I slipped it into the darks- jeans and whatever else, just keep that on the down low) Any who..where was I..ah yes the Resurrection definitely cleaned these balls alot better than Powerhouse, Zapp-it and Simple green & water.

Now, if these three balls react like they were "out of the box" for me, then I'll be re-ordering and telling everyone that these three bottles seriously do like they advertise. Or I might not tell anyone except my teams (ominous muh-ha-ha), got to have an edge over the competition. May just have to buy some Christmas stocking stuffer for team mates.
    All pins are POSSESSED, I'm just happy to be able to exorcise the poor dears and put them out of their misery.
    It's the least I can do

Super Moderator

thats great ....let me know what ya think ?....not that im involved with that company but I thought it was really good stuff personaly
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by onefrombills View Post
    that's great ....let me know what ya think ?....not that I'm involved with that company but I thought it was really good stuff personally
    Yeah, right!!! I think I saw your name somewhere, in the Board of Directors, maybe.

Okay, I'm back to grade how my bowling balls reacted after cleaning them with the products from Valentinobowling.com. (Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy)

My ball reactions:

Brunswick Fury Pearl- Practice-It was reacting well enough, but not great. Would go 35-40 feet then slightly turn-in, at the most a 4 to 6 board transition. Out-of-box I was getting 8 to 10 boards, after using this ball for a year with cleanings, by hand and Pro Shop I lost a lot of the sharp breakpoint. Resurrection brought some of that back. Score: A

Columbia Action Max-Used this for the first and second game. Had a lot of control, predictable would go 40 feet and break into the pocket, a decent 6 boards transition. Lanes didn't hold up well. Snake Oil delivered as promised kept some energy for the pins. Score: A+

Brunswick Red Zone- Third game (part of) I couldn't get this ball to react in any way. This is my Dry to Medium go to ball, lanes break down-out comes the Red. I had to go back to the Action to complete the third. Score: N/A (will reserve judgment until Tuesday night-different house w/Wood lanes)

All in all I am very pleased with Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy. I used the Remedy after coming home and a lot of grime was taken out/off my bowling balls.

Try the sample triple threat @ $3.95 plus S/H. it won't break your purse/wallet.
    Last edited by Baroncad; 11-17-2008 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Typo
    It's the least I can do

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Baroncad View Post
    Yeah, right!!! I think I saw your name somewhere, in the Board of Directors, maybe.

Okay, I'm back to grade how my bowling balls reacted after cleaning them with the products from Valentinobowling.com. (Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy)

My ball reactions:

Brunswick Fury Pearl- Practice-It was reacting well enough, but not great. Would go 35-40 feet then slightly turn-in, at the most a 4 to 6 board transition. Out-of-box I was getting 8 to 10 boards, after using this ball for a year with cleanings, by hand and Pro Shop I lost a lot of the sharp breakpoint. Resurrection brought some of that back. Score: A

Columbia Action Max-Used this for the first and second game. Had a lot of control, predictable would go 40 feet and break into the pocket, a decent 6 boards transition. Lanes didn't hold up well. Snake Oil delivered as promised kept some energy for the pins. Score: A+

Brunswick Red Zone- Third game (part of) I couldn't get this ball to react in any way. This is my Dry to Medium go to ball, lanes break down-out comes the Red. I had to go back to the Action to complete the third. Score: N/A (will reserve judgment until Tuesday night-different house w/Wood lanes)

All in all I am very pleased with Snake Oil, Resurrection and Remedy. I used the Remedy after coming home and a lot of grime was taken out/off my bowling balls.

Try the sample triple threat @ $3.95 plus S/H. it won't break your purse/wallet.
    LOL

Im glad that it worked for ya
    ~Brian Hirsch~
    VISE Staff Member