Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: about bowling turnnys ex nationals or the tour

Chats: 891

yeah bowl that would be a good idea but only problem about where i live there is no scratch leagues here and not many good bowls even though im a 4th year bowling and bowling alright not best but alright im probly in the top 10 bowling where i live not many good adult bowlers maby 4 or 5 the rest are juniors i ahve been talked too alot of times to join the adult leauges but only thing is at both bowling centers here they once and awhile never oil the lanes manly at my bowling center.

about 2 times a months the lanes are dead ry not 1 drop of oil or ther eis water in the oil how i know ther water it drips off my ball

for got this soo im planing on join a bowling team out of my town which has up to date lanes that have been worked on recently and i bowl really well out there jsut from doing test shots to get a ball drilled up, and at the bowling center i bowl at the lanes have not been worked on for over 40 years that i was told and one thing i do know is that the lanes are worped from the 5 boards on the right side to the 35 board tilted inword and out form the 5-1 board is tilted too the gutter soo on watery oil your ball if it gose out to the 5 it will jsut slid into the gutter

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah bowl that would be a good idea but only problem about where i live there is no scratch leagues here and not many good bowls even though im a 4th year bowling and bowling alright not best but alright im probly in the top 10 bowling where i live not many good adult bowlers maby 4 or 5 the rest are juniors i ahve been talked too alot of times to join the adult leauges but only thing is at both bowling centers here they once and awhile never oil the lanes manly at my bowling center.

about 2 times a months the lanes are dead ry not 1 drop of oil or ther eis water in the oil how i know ther water it drips off my ball
    That sounds pretty rough, too bad about the water in the oil. Those things can happen I guess! Do the best you can then. If you do good there, you'll do even better on good conditions.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

for got this soo im planing on join a bowling team out of my town which has up to date lanes that have been worked on recently and i bowl really well out there jsut from doing test shots to get a ball drilled up, and at the bowling center i bowl at the lanes have not been worked on for over 40 years that i was told and one thing i do know is that the lanes are worped from the 5 boards on the right side to the 35 board tilted inword and out form the 5-1 board is tilted too the gutter soo on watery oil your ball if it gose out to the 5 it will jsut slid into the gutter
    Well make the best of your time bowling at the better lanes. It should really help your game a lot.

Yeah that's a rough house your bowling at, you might think about bowling at the newer place all the time.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

yeha im planing on bowling at the new house but only thing its a hr away but dose not bother me much givs me time to relax and think on the drive up its jsut during the winter time will be the problem driving up i will have to leave 2 hrs earlyer and take the long way up to be safer.

but yeah i have seen it alot with the water in the oil the water dose not jsut end up ther they put it in from the owners rules causes hes a fat lazy f'er that wont do crap for are lanes the center is jsut pocket money to him sends old parts like a belt for the ball returned and it broke in 2 days and the worse thing if any damge comes to are bowling balls mostly its from the ball return the bowling allie wont do nothing about it cause he dose not want to spend any money.

but thanks for advise and i will look for stuff like this and try my best i will keep updated my scores on ehre about my bowling every sunday and when i go to practice but yeah ik if i cna do good with water in the oil then i an mostly do good in any type of oil pattern jsut have to work on them first to get use to them

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeha im planing on bowling at the new house but only thing its a hr away but dose not bother me much givs me time to relax and think on the drive up its jsut during the winter time will be the problem driving up i will have to leave 2 hrs earlyer and take the long way up to be safer.

but yeah i have seen it alot with the water in the oil the water dose not jsut end up ther they put it in from the owners rules causes hes a fat lazy f'er that wont do crap for are lanes the center is jsut pocket money to him sends old parts like a belt for the ball returned and it broke in 2 days and the worse thing if any damge comes to are bowling balls mostly its from the ball return the bowling allie wont do nothing about it cause he dose not want to spend any money.

but thanks for advise and i will look for stuff like this and try my best i will keep updated my scores on ehre about my bowling every sunday and when i go to practice but yeah ik if i cna do good with water in the oil then i an mostly do good in any type of oil pattern jsut have to work on them first to get use to them
    Well it may take a while to drive, but it will be worth it. not to have to bowl on those bad lanes. Good Luck.

yeah thanks and i will be doing that but also when the hell raiser revenge gets here im might be planing on taking my hawg back up to the pro shop and getting it dulled out cause it use to be dull and i have shot a 300 with it but when i pre bowled but then i went and gotit fixed after it jumped the gutter and hit the cammera and its back to out of the box but it slids too much also need to get the thumb fixed on it.

but when i get into any turnnys i will say how i did but on may 12-13 i think it is im heading too my junior bowling prov i did good on my 1st year of bowling got 7th in the doubles have not done that good since then but my brother did amazine in the singles on are first year he shot a 279 for 1st place finished with a 986 or 968 series with handycap

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah thanks and i will be doing that but also when the hell raiser revenge gets here im might be planing on taking my hawg back up to the pro shop and getting it dulled out cause it use to be dull and i have shot a 300 with it but when i pre bowled but then i went and gotit fixed after it jumped the gutter and hit the cammera and its back to out of the box but it slids too much also need to get the thumb fixed on it.

but when i get into any turnnys i will say how i did but on may 12-13 i think it is im heading too my junior bowling prov i did good on my 1st year of bowling got 7th in the doubles have not done that good since then but my brother did amazine in the singles on are first year he shot a 279 for 1st place finished with a 986 or 968 series with handycap
    That's sound like a idea, get a tune up on your hawg. It's a good ball and look you shot 300 with it. Get that thumb fix and the surfaced, you might do it again.

yeah the thumb defently needs to get fixed its a oval thumb i use to use that cause i only did a half a thumb in with my hand some what down the ball i might take the ball down to 2000 aborlon and get a duff on it or do you think i should keep it at its factory finish stage with out the polish but im hopping to get one of my achevment this years from a 250game- 299game and then that dame 700 series which is stil kicking me in the but wen i misted it with 1 pin all cause i left the 7-10 split in the 2nd last shot of the 10th

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah the thumb defently needs to get fixed its a oval thumb i use to use that cause i only did a half a thumb in with my hand some what down the ball i might take the ball down to 2000 aborlon and get a duff on it or do you think i should keep it at its factory finish stage with out the polish but im hopping to get one of my achevment this years from a 250game- 299game and then that dame 700 series which is stil kicking me in the but wen i misted it with 1 pin all cause i left the 7-10 split in the 2nd last shot of the 10th

As for what surface I can't say, The factory surface is a good spot to start from if you don't know. You try it, then see which way to go from there if needed.

----------------
    Vigenere bowling
    JQWYSRKQHDTAHVCIPTTYMPQNLHL

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast