Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: about bowling turnnys ex nationals or the tour

Chats: 891

alriht thanks alot this was really helpfull to me know i got abit of information that i can use and know get my avg rigth back up there

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    alriht thanks alot this was really helpfull to me know i got abit of information that i can use and know get my avg rigth back up there
    Well your welcome, glad to help out!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeah if i got any other information i will come back and ask you cause you defently know how to clear stuff streght up and make sence of it too.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah if i got any other information i will come back and ask you cause you defently know how to clear stuff streght up and make sence of it too.
    Well theres a lot of good people on here to help you, that know a lot more than I do. Dont forget to do research on the web, lots of good info there also.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

Chats: 16

So - I just want to interject one thing here. Are there USBC sanctions in Canada? Or does Canada maybe have their own version of USBC? Another thing you may want to look into striker, is if you can get USBC sanctioned in Canada and get a book average - the best (and one of the most humbling IMHO) experience was going to the national tournament in Reno last year. It was just awesome. I know you've mentioned that your brother bowls, see if you can grab a few more people serious about bowling and head down there one of these years. I'm going to go back in 2014.

It's a good time, and the fact that you're bowling in a stadium, is just... incredible. Save up some dough, and see if you can get over there. Hotel's aren't too bad, i keep getting deal offers because I played so many damn penny slots while I was killing time.

If you do decide to try it... bring some extra cash a) for brackets, (I did terrible and still cashed in some brackets) b) for this little side tournament a few miles away called the 40-frame game, and c) for gambling.

just in case you've never seen this place:
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...x/db95a74e.jpg
    Last edited by DaveAyotte; 03-02-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

wow dave that place is nice and yeah im defently going to be saving up alot of money to get to as many as i can cause its good expierance and someday i want to go pro and get into the pba, but for the sancened thing not sure if we have a different kinda i will have to talk to my bowling coach about that and see what he says.

and bowl yeah there lots of people on here that know alot and maby different stuff then you but you say stuff in a clearway that clears it up that makes people think of it and it could be 10 different ways soo for me i would try all the different ways that i can but thanks guys.

also my brother is a 2 handed bowler and i have tryed shooting like him but i dont know how he can get to the ground soo close tell you thois ifyou put your foot out at the fol like he cna prit near kiss it lol, also if i get my cusin his own bowling ball and some others then i can take him up and he can bowl and learn faster then i did

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

I think in Canada they have the "Canadian Tenpin Federation" instead of the USBC.
    Click here for info on "Canadian Tenpin Federation"

yeah maby but this site sucks i have been on it befor it dose not tell you nothing about turnnys this year jsut for last years and dose not even give results just a page to put sutff down on they neeed to fix this site

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

And you might check the Ontario Tenpin Bowling Association which is connected to the CTF. I see they have info on some tournaments there.

Example:
    2011 - 2012 Annual Provincial Men's Tournament
    May 12, 2012 to May 27, 2012
    Rose Bowl
    2482 Dougal Drive
    Windsor, Ontario
    N8X 1T2
    (519) 969-9010

Tournament Manager: Wayne Dubs, 3075 Jefferson Blvd, Windsor, Ontario, N8T 3H8, E-Mail: WayneDubs@otba.ca

2011 - 2012 Annual Provincial Mixed Tournament
    May 12, 2012 to May 27, 2012
    Rose Bowl
    2482 Dougal Drive
    Windsor, Ontario
    N8X 1T2
    (519) 969-9010

yeah that site has alot of information on it but only thing about those turnnys im at my junior bowling prov on may 12-13 at st' catherins (i spelt that wrong ik it) but there alot of turnnys there also a turnny here in kingston on may 5 all people are welcome to join even junior bowlers its going to be a sport pattern but i wont enter mostly caue of the crap lanes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast