Thread: columbia 300 4 ball roller

Chats: 891

Default columbia 300 4 ball roller

i got a columbia 300 4 ball roller and i have had it sinc4e i started bowling and my uncle had it for 8 years befor u got it soo 12 years and it still in good shape the only thing that went wrong with it was the wheel fell off cause of the dang snow and ice just pulled the wheel right off and i lost the clips on both side but i did some thinking and brain stormed a good idea that know the wheels dont fall off no more but this is a bowling bag to get it rolls nice and smooth but also its wide and stackable.

I notice you've been posting a lot. When doing so can you please make it easier to read by adding punctuation and spacing different ideas into different paragraphs. It's really difficult to read the way you post and it makes it annoying to try and figure out when one of your thoughts end and another begins. Please, for the sake of the people reading, clean up your posts.

OT: I've got a 2 ball bag that I have to carry =( Hopefully I'll win a ball from here so I can have an excuse to get a new bag... I'll look into this one if ever I get a couple more balls.

Thanks =D

yeah its a good bowling bag.

and about my spelling im not good at it and i suck at punctuation and that kind of stuff like that i try to best to do it but i forget and end up doing this and not notice it till after someone posts something

Chats: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Hulksey View Post
    I notice you've been posting a lot. When doing so can you please make it easier to read by adding punctuation and spacing different ideas into different paragraphs. It's really difficult to read the way you post and it makes it annoying to try and figure out when one of your thoughts end and another begins. Please, for the sake of the people reading, clean up your posts.

OT: I've got a 2 ball bag that I have to carry =( Hopefully I'll win a ball from here so I can have an excuse to get a new bag... I'll look into this one if ever I get a couple more balls.

Thanks =D
    Hulksey - sometimes you just don't know about people, boss. I agree sometimes it's tough, but he's not hurting anyone. Try not to be so hard on the kid. You could have PM'ed him on that.

Striker - if you want, do an internet search for Google Chrome, and download it. It's a free web browser that would replace Firefox, Internet Explorer, or whatever you currently use on your computer. It has a built in spell check, so it would make it easier for you as well, because you obviously enjoy the community.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

yeah i already tryed that it wont work on my labtop.

my labtop is like over 11 years old but i have only had it for 6 years and my battery on it is going soo i am planning ong etting another one at sometime this year or i will have have someone get one one for my birthday soo i can save my money for bowling

Chats: 16

I'll trade you my laptop for that HRR you just won
    (I kid - i'm a little jealous though, i must admit.)
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

The spelling is irrelevent, just do this striker: when you reach the end of a sentence, put a period lol.

lol dave i want this ball lol i cant belieave i got it i thought i was going to rap my pants when i seen my name cause this is the first time i have ever won anything lol but nah i still with this labtop till i find someone to buy me a new one they money is better then mine lol.

and resstealth im not that good with sentences or spelling all together and i neverknow where a sentence ends i jsut keep going for whatever pops into my head or if im saying something to someone else then i will change lines