Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any hockey fans out there?

Default Any hockey fans out there?

It may not be the most popular sport out there, but I for one LOVE hockey. Being born and raised in Michigan I'm fortunate enough to be a Red Wings fan. Anybody else love the wigs or hockey in general?

Chats: 891

i love hockey well i live in canada hockey centeral thats manly the only big sport here baseball has gone down and hocket has gone up.

im a fans of the flyer there the best

Yeah they definitely look strong this year. My eastern conference team is the TB lightning . Mostly because Stevie Yzerman is the gm

yeah there doing pretty well this year cant remember there record atm and too lazy to go on and check lol.

yeah tb lightning use to be my main team but a couple years ago they did not do so well an thats when i switched to the flyer

Chats: 16

sorry the only wings I like are chicken wings... Boston Bruins, baby!

after all, your user name does reflect that of our goalie... just saying. (ps - striker, I went to the same school as your goalie from last year - he was a quite a few years ahead of me, though.)
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

Yeah...I hear that a lot...I rocked this nickname before he was big. And nice...I currently go to Michigan State a number of our grads are doing well in the league right now.

I'm from Northern Minnesota...border of Canada...hockey was my life growing up. Wasn't good enough to get on a decent college team so it's more of a hobby now.

Its a good hobbyto have IMO...I havent played in years but I still like to watch

Chats: 6

I'm from the south and there's not a lot of hockey fans down here , but I for one love hockey! I have a couple favorite teams, I really like the Blackhawks and the Sharks.
    Last edited by MiggityMac; 02-25-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    Central Arkansas USBC BA Member/Winter Leauge "Just Do It"
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

hey dave which goalie was that i cant remember them too many and for what team im too lazy to thing of it right know and later on too lol.

and dave chicken wings sounds good to me send me some and i will send u back the bones lol jk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast