Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: US Open

Chats: 16

My absolute loathing of Schafer will not allow me to root for him. Duke is a class act, and I was there when Kretzer won his first in CT. He's a pretty cool guy too so I'm going to have to stick with those 2, and maybe Fagan as well.

I heard there is a 14 year old out there tearing it up though! That's pretty awesome.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Yeah, Camron Doyle. He's amazing, not just for his age. He's going to be one of the best in the game.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

PDW making history...love it

Just watched the matches on youtube today as we get no coverage over here in the UK. Great set of matches, even though PDW winds me up sometimes, I have to admit I was rooting for him all the way...
    UK B.T.B.A Instructor

Bowl UK The Bowlers choice for bowling chat

hahaha no one picked Pete! Awesome last couple frames. So close for Fagan. Great game.

Huge fan of Fagan, but I'm happy for Pete Weber. He's truly some bowler.

I personally like Pete Weber...but I can see how others dont...but love him or hate him you cant deny his skill. That last match was such a nail biter

Step into my office

Chats: 42

I love Pete and even I was pretty disappointed in his actions yesterday. That being said, this very well could have been his last chance at a major title. I understand it meaning a lot to him. I just feel he could've handled the situation better. But, when he's mad he's nearly unbeatable.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

I was really sad that Pete won, even though I appreciate that he did work hard to get where he was and he definitely deserved it.

I liked EVERYONE ELSE. I would've loved seeing more of Schafer, or more of Belmonte, or seeing Fagan pick up the win. But no, Pete Weber who I don't particularly care about and who I know to be kinda a jerk sometimes is the one who took it home. So I was sad.

But congratulations, Pete.

I'm not a big fan of the 2 handers, personally and I definitely like Osku way more than belmo. Pete did get a little over the top, but eh what are you gonna do...hes PDW. The only other person in that field I would have liked to see win was Fagan...I dont particularly care for Schafer. Its all a matter of opinion...but you cant really be a bowling fan and not respect Pete Weber, even if you dont like him, hes one of those guys that you can "love to hate" because whether hes over the top or not he gets bowling recognized. Just my 2cents...but then again...I really like Pete Weber lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast