Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: US Open

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Question US Open

So, the US Open started yesterday in New Jersey. We all remember last year when Mika whiffed the 10 Pin to allow Norm Duke to sneak in for the win. What I consider to be the most entertaining (and awkward) match I've ever seen.

Who do you think will win this year's tournament? Actually, let's make it fun and see who you think will make the TV show.

My picks are Ryan Shafer, Belmo, Fagan and Duke with Shafer finally winning a major. No one deserves one more than him.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Cranker
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 2

My picks are Ryan Shafer -Chris Barnes- Jason Couch- and who knows a new comer Scotty Newell. Scotty won last week not shown on ESPN it was on PBA Website xtra frame if you pay for it. The show was better then the one they showed on ESPN.

Chats: 891

my pick will be- belmo, duke,barns and mika

belmo, osku, what can I say, I like the 2 handed slingers.

Chats: 1

Shafer, Fagan, Mika and Ronnie Russell (have to throw a dark horse in there to mix it up). Shafer is bowling great so far! I would love to see him to get that Major monkey off his back!

I'm rooting for LeClair and O'Grady to make it since they both live around my area and I've bowled with LeClair before. He's truly some bowler. As for professional bowler wise, I'm going to guess it will be Kretzer, Fagan, Shafer, and either Jason Couch or Dan MacLelland. I wish Tommy Jones was bowling better, but otherwise, I'm going to say that if MacLelland makes it, he takes it and will face Fagan in the finals. Fagan is my favorite bowler, but MacLelland is one guy I envy the most. He throws the ball so well.

I've got Fagan, Barnes, or Duke. How do you guys stay updated with it? Are there videos anywhere?

I'm going Duke, Rash, Mika, and PDW to keep it different

Step into my office

Quote Originally Posted by Grimthrow View Post
    I've got Fagan, Barnes, or Duke. How do you guys stay updated with it? Are there videos anywhere?
    You can follow the live updated standings at pba.com or you can watch it on Xtra Frame.

Also, look out for my buddy Chris Loschetter. Looks like he figured it out yesterday and the guy is an amazing bowler. Once he gets over the hump and wins his first title, you will see a lot of him.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

Step into my office

Big day for Norman!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast