Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 27, 2012 to Mar 04, 2012 - Storm Crossroad

Chats: 891

yeah he has thrown my hawg befor and he shot a 223-242-212 with it but he dose not care about the thumb cause hes 2 handed.

only problemwith it, it has been drilled up a few time 3 in total jsut cause the first 2 times the ball did not do was we drilled it for

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah he has thrown my hawg befor and he shot a 223-242-212 with it but he dose not care about the thumb cause hes 2 handed.

only problemwith it, it has been drilled up a few time 3 in total jsut cause the first 2 times the ball did not do was we drilled it for
    Im sure if he gets it for free, he'll use it. Who knows maybe you and him can bowl some doubles tournaments together.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeah we both use to bowl doubles turnnys together all the time when we first started but know i live in ontario and he lives in alberta but im planning on moving out there with him cause its much nicer out there and more jobs and bigger ones too

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah we both use to bowl doubles turnnys together all the time when we first started but know i live in ontario and he lives in alberta but im planning on moving out there with him cause its much nicer out there and more jobs and bigger ones too
    Well that might be a good idea. Then you two can bowl together again and in some nicer alley's.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

Chats: 16

Quote Originally Posted by scottb879 View Post
    I would love to Have this ball in my arsenal. Right now i have a Hammer Midnight Vibe and A Ebonite Mission and A Columbia 300 Jazz. Would this be a good ball for me i throw the ball two handed backup?
    ScottB - I cant see why not. I'm not familiar with the Jazz all that much, but this should be a pretty smooth moving ball. Would fit between your Mission and your Vibe. Do you know your rev-rate?
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

yeah bowl i would lvoe bowling at his alleys up there i have seen videos of him throwing they always oil the lanes even when there is not a leauge on but wher eim at they most of the time dont even bring the oil machine out but most of the bowling balls i have know use to be my brothers but he gave them to me mainly cause i threw them more and also when he moved

Congratulations to JerseyJim for being the random poster for the Storm Crossroad.
    If you or your company would like to advertise on BowlingBoards.com, PM me.

Add this to your signature to show your support for BowlingBoards.com and the Bowling Forums

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by BowlingBoards.com View Post
    Congratulations to JerseyJim for being the random poster for the Storm Crossroad.
    Thank you for holding this contest!! And I was thinking last night that I need something that would fit underneath my Critical Theory for when the lanes were breaking down. Who knew?
    Style: Power Stroker/Tweener - 16.5 - 17.5 mph, PAP 4 1/2 x 0

In the bags:
    Retooled with 15 lb equipment.

In the Bag: Radical Ludicrous, 900Global Honey Badger Claw, 900Global Honey Badger, DV8 spareball

In the Bullpen : Radical Quick Fix, Radical Katana

The archives: Ebonite Grey Wolf (first 300), Red Wolf (first 700). Just can't let them go.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Way to spin the wheel JerseyJim and Winning the Storm Crossroad. YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAHHHH

Chats: 326

Congrats Jim

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast