Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 27, 2012 to Mar 04, 2012 - Storm Crossroad

I have one ball, a banged up freeze, here's to hoping!!!

Chats: 891

dave know it time to let other people win u just won last weeks contest soo i have a chnace of winning know and i need a new bowling arrsenal

Chats: 16

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    dave know it time to let other people win u just won last weeks contest soo i have a chnace of winning know and i need a new bowling arrsenal
    haha - I don't need the crossroad anyway. My tropical storm is still hooking way more than it should (even after my resurface and polish). So, it's pretty much where the crossroad would be... I'm looking both on the highly aggressive side (mutant cell and second dimension are both past prime.), or something on the much lower end... basically to do what my trop should do (kinda pissed I gave away my RotoGrip Mars... but it is what it is.) I have the middle covered pretty well.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

yeah i got the entry lvl ball and know pro perfomance balls good jsut need to get some mid performance balls for the ball bag like this crossroad would go in there perfectly cause i have thrown my buddys and dame he has it drilled for massive hook but hes also a low rev bowler and im high rev i had to do alittle lfot over the left gutter out to the 5 board and it was still going brockling.

soo if i get a crossroad im going to get my drilled for lenth with a sharp backend soo i have a nice snap on the backend on a perfect oil condion for it, or iwill give it to my cusin depends on if he is going to get the world beater or not i told him he should get a omen its better and cheaper

Chats: 326

Would be the perfect ball for my bag! Need something with a little less hook.. Good luck everyone!

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

This would be a great ball for my bag also!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeah this ball would do good in my bag cause its a mid performance ball would hook less then the hell raiser revenge soo if the lanes start burning out i could bring it in

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Yes this ball will do good in my bag also! Got the same core as the last two balls in the Thunder series. Looks like it will have a little more motion than the Victory Road. Maybe go with close to a 50x4x70 layout.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeah it dose have more motion on it and that layout would do pretty good but also it dose have alot of carry on it and reads the midle part of the lan perfectly but i can say this the hell raiser evenge is good for know but if i win this ball i would give it to my cusin cause he thinking on whiching over to hammer and i told him not too hammer has too much reactive bowling balls go with the good brands stroms, rotogrip, columbia300 ( well thats the only ones i could think of at the time

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Yeah its got a lot carry, the continuation that has is something! Though it has to watch out for the carrydown and heavy oil. then again I might go with a 70x3-3/8x50 layout.

-E--l--i--t--e---------------------core
    V'z ba n zvffvba, vg'f qevivat zr penml. Vyy xrrc vg hc nyy qnl.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast