Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 27, 2012 to Mar 04, 2012 - Storm Crossroad

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I would love to Have this ball in my arsenal. Right now i have a Hammer Midnight Vibe and A Ebonite Mission and A Columbia 300 Jazz. Would this be a good ball for me i throw the ball two handed backup?

Chats: 891

yeah when it comes to that heavy oilis going to be the tricky point it cold break in abit late and if you try to go streght up with it it might break in alittle early soo it will take time to get this ball under controll on all patterns but its worth to have in your bag if the lanes ever do start burning out alot

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

The Crossroad is a versatile ball and takes to surface adjustments well ( why I want it for my bag). Not for the heavy stuff really, but with some surface it should handle the transition okay.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeah the ball is good with the surfaces but 1 thing i can say everyone wants the crossroad now even my cusin wants it and i told him to hold on and see if i can get this one if i get this one it will go right to him soo he can stop throwing my dame bowling balls and have his first one.

well reason why i want him to stop throwing mine is he throws them in the gutter too much and it takesalong time to get the greace and dirt off my ball cause it like looks like it is welded to the ball

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah the ball is good with the surfaces but 1 thing i can say everyone wants the crossroad now even my cusin wants it and i told him to hold on and see if i can get this one if i get this one it will go right to him soo he can stop throwing my dame bowling balls and have his first one.

well reason why i want him to stop throwing mine is he throws them in the gutter too much and it takesalong time to get the greace and dirt off my ball cause it like looks like it is welded to the ball

Yeah it's a good looking ball , I see why everyone wants it! Should be able to play a lot of different lines on the the dry and medium sport patterns too. With its 2.56 rg it should save a lot of energy for down the lane also.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

yeah my best guess is this ball will work perfect on the cheeta pattern(hope i spelt that right) but im not sure is any nationals or like big turnnys for canada people not sure if there is one or if its just nations but im not sure if they sue that pattern i dont know where to look to find out

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah my best guess is this ball will work perfect on the cheeta pattern(hope i spelt that right) but im not sure is any nationals or like big turnnys for canada people not sure if there is one or if its just nations but im not sure if they sue that pattern i dont know where to look to find out
    It might work okay on the cheeta pattern, as for if they use that pattern in a tournament I can't say. You just got see when they have a one and if they use it.

Chats: 1

I wouldn't mind trying it out, it appears to have a stronger cover than the Hy-Road.
    Style: Power Stroker/Tweener - 16.5 - 17.5 mph, PAP 4 1/2 x 0

In the bags:
    Retooled with 15 lb equipment.

In the Bag: Radical Ludicrous, 900Global Honey Badger Claw, 900Global Honey Badger, DV8 spareball

In the Bullpen : Radical Quick Fix, Radical Katana

The archives: Ebonite Grey Wolf (first 300), Red Wolf (first 700). Just can't let them go.

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

yeah bowl i look up last night befor i passed out they use the cheeta pattern but not very offten cause its a weak oil pattern soo they dont like using it much but one pattern they use alot is the shark and the scorpion

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah bowl i look up last night befor i passed out they use the cheeta pattern but not very offten cause its a weak oil pattern soo they dont like using it much but one pattern they use alot is the shark and the scorpion
    There you go, now you have a idea of the patterns they like to use. The Shark is a long pattern at 43 feet, have to make sure you carry the corner pins on that one. And that 41 foot Scorpion pattern has got a lot of volume, so you have to get lined up quick.

Yeah that Cheeta is a short pattern, 35 feet scoring cane be pretty good on it. So I can see why they want a harder one.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast