Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Feb 27, 2012 to Mar 04, 2012 - Storm Crossroad

Chats: 891

yeah im but for me to bowl on the shark and most of them i will need to find a bowling allie near me to practice that patterns on and see how i can do on it but i might try to find a pba experince leauge cause they bowl on all kinds of patterns and i test out my skills on them which is like nothing atm lol

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah im but for me to bowl on the shark and most of them i will need to find a bowling allie near me to practice that patterns on and see how i can do on it but i might try to find a pba experince leauge cause they bowl on all kinds of patterns and i test out my skills on them which is like nothing atm lol

Yes a PBA experience league would be a good learning experience, Just check around you might find one in your area.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeah im looking threw the ontario tenpinb wolign assoiasion page how much u spell that last work lol.

it will take some time but if i cant find one here i might just move up to alberta with my brother cause he lives out there right know and they do have a pba experience leauge cause he bowls in it

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah im looking threw the ontario tenpinb wolign assoiasion page how much u spell that last work lol.

it will take some time but if i cant find one here i might just move up to alberta with my brother cause he lives out there right know and they do have a pba experience leauge cause he bowls in it
    Here's some info I found might be a place to start.

2011 - 2012 Annual Provincial Men's Tournament
    May 12, 2012 to May 27, 2012
    Rose Bowl
    2482 Dougal Drive
    Windsor, Ontario
    N8X 1T2
    (519) 969-9010

Tournament Manager: Wayne Dubs, 3075 Jefferson Blvd, Windsor, Ontario, N8T 3H8, E-Mail: WayneDubs@otba.ca

2011 - 2012 Annual Provincial Mixed Tournament
    May 12, 2012 to May 27, 2012
    Rose Bowl
    2482 Dougal Drive
    Windsor, Ontario
    N8X 1T2
    (519) 969-9010

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

yeah one thing ik is that winsor has some great lanes i think ther ebeen more 300s bowlered there then anywhere else in canada

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah one thing ik is that winsor has some great lanes i think ther ebeen more 300s bowlered there then anywhere else in canada
    Well keep eye out, thy. May have some tournys you can get to.

yeah i will be saving my money for the rest o this year and getting into them next year and holly crap my cusin is bothering me to get him a new ball i hope i get the crossroad just to give to him soo i can save my money for turnnys

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah i will be saving my money for the rest o this year and getting into them next year and holly crap my cusin is bothering me to get him a new ball i hope i get the crossroad just to give to him soo i can save my money for turnnys
    Well when you get that HRR, you could give your brother one of your old balls. Maybe a freeze it was a good ball for you the Freeze.

yeah i would but my brother already has a freeze and he throwing it pretty good but i would probly give him my hawg wild and then probly trade my hawg for one of his bowling balls lol lets see what all i cna do to him lol

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries

yeah i would but my brother already has a freeze and he throwing it pretty good but i would probly give him my hawg wild and then probly trade my hawg for one of his bowling balls lol lets see what all i cna do to him lol
    Yeah that Hawg might be a good ball for him also.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast