Thread: Split Happens Deals

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Thumbs up Split Happens Deals

As a amateur bowler who league bowls once or twice a week depending on season, I found this great online site that often has unique and fun bowling items that I can't find in my local pro shop. Considering the weight of the items often shipped, I found the rates reasonable. Since this site also links directly to Amazon, I find it reputable and easy to pay with credit card or paypal. The person who runs this site has made some really fun choices for products and I always look forward to seeing what else might be added to the store! Check it out often! Split Happens Deals
    Last edited by bowl1820; 02-29-2012 at 04:34 PM.

Chats: 16

I'm not sure on exchange rates and whatnot - but i'm pretty certain that the CND is relatively close to the USD - and that stuff seems a little on the pricey side. Good find, but I would advise shopping around a bit to find better deals.

I could be entirely wrong too, however.
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2.../signature.jpg
    THS Avg: 193/ High Game: 290/ Series: 803
    Sport Avg: 178/ High Game 278/ Series: 692

Chats: 891

there some good thigns on there but most of those things i can get at my local proshop and plus the prices on this is way more then what i can pay for them and i live in canada

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Well I took a look at "Split Happens Deals" and your stuff is way over priced! Looks like at least double price, a bottle of tac up $16! $23 for a roll turbo tape.

(FYI: "Split Happens Deals" is a aStore by Amazon )

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Chats: 891

yeah way over priced but im guessing they over priced it soo they can **** it for the fees that have to be paided maby but it should of not gone up as much as they put it up