Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Mar 05, 2012 to Mar 11, 2012 - DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge

Chats: 6

I too use Storm products and have researched these DV8 balls a little. Unfortunately no one in my League uses one of these balls so I can't get the first hand info on them I would like. I strongly considered buying the Hell Raiser but being loyal to Storm, have had second thoughts and will probably buy Storm.
    Central Arkansas USBC BA Member/Winter Leauge "Just Do It"
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Chats: 891

yeah storm has got some good ball never had one my self but i have thrown my buddys storm ball but yeha im with you i have never seen anyone throw a dv8 ball but also at my bowling allie i have also never seen anyone throw a roto grip ball which is something that i would of thought someone would of had but nope all people manly had was storm, hammer, lane #1, columbia 300 and track.

but i think if you are going to get a dv8 hell raiser or a hell raiser revenge then you should only throw it on heavy oil if you want a dv8 ball for med oil then i would pic the reckless or the misfit

Seeing as how I still only have one ball, a freeze, I would definitely love to win this and up my game. I've learned so much since I bought my first ball 3 months ago, I know exactly how I want it drilled and everything. I should probably start posting a bit more haha.

DV8 is brunswick. While I think the brunswick/dv8 have great stuff currently, some just won't touch a ball from mexico.

Do want! I've actually looked at the company a lot, and I'm really impressed. Heres hoping!

The Revenge is awesome for broken down oil patterns. When drilled with the pin below the index finger, I'd have to say that's the best I've seen this ball perform. So versatile. Hope I snag this one.

mfein this ball would be best for the fresh oil cause its sanded and its also strong soo it will give a nie big backend snap on it to the pocket if you want a ball that works good for the broke down i would sujest the hell raiser or the too reckless

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Wow! I'd like to win the DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge also! Looks good in the videos, I've never thrown a DV8 would welcome the chance to put it through it's paces.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

yeha bowl im still waiting for mine to get here to throw mine but thign i have seen on msot videos on it on youtube is it dose not show the layouts which is the hard part and msot of them dont say what type of oil pattern they are on

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I would love to win the Hell Raiser. I have been bowling pretty much all my life. I only bowl once every other week on a league but ive been using a Hammer Vicious. I think I've had it forever! My average is 194 and im trying to get into bowling more and maybe even in some tournaments. I've been wanting to get a new ball that would work the lane better than my old hammer, but havent had the money to get something new. I think it would help me be a better bowler all around..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast