Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GEICO Shark 2012

Chats: 9

good job jason b, and all the fellow two handers

Quote Originally Posted by greycat View Post
    belmo and weber pair up now after detroit at the Roth-holman doubles. Chris got the better deal 10k and not paired with weber.
    What weekend is that? I actually like the pair of Belmo and Weber, both those guys make me laugh.

Chats: 891

im not sure when it is but my guess is that it might be this weekend coming up or the foloing one not sure i would have to looking into it but i cant cause my internet is starting to go for a crap on my shutting off and on when ever it wants and it takes soo lnog jsut to get it back up and running
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

I'm honestly sick of people saying that Barnes is a choke artist. When you compare his career to anyone else's, he's got such an upper hand on just about anyone that has made a TV show. Jason explained Chris very well and honestly, I love Chris Barnes. He played the last game very well and Belmonte just took over the lanes. Nothing you can really do about that. He lived up to his goal going into the 3rd game and he came out successful. Congratulations to both bowlers. The title match was really fun to watch until the last couple frames. That kinda stuff happens though.

I believe it's the 25th 2:30 ET espn. You have belmo weber, Duke Malott, Rash and an ametuer and two other doubles. For some reason the pba doesn't list it they show detroit then indy on the 30th.

I agree with mfein...Chris Barnes is one of my favorite bowlers. Nobody can be called a choke artist while Schafer is still rolling around.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmytomma View Post
    I agree with mfein...Chris Barnes is one of my favorite bowlers. Nobody can be called a choke artist while Schafer is still rolling around.
    I'm not going to lie, Schafer has gotten quite the bad breaks the last couple seasons. I still find him to be one of the bowlers starting to get his game back together and I see a couple more titles left in him. Sean Rash on the other hand has really cracked under pressure, but I appreciate him as well as a bowler. He's truly skilled and has a bright future. He is still very young and will learn and prosper.

Yeah...you could see all those second and third place finishes taking their toll at the shark, he did not look himself.

Chats: 891

yeah there is alot o0f bad breaks on that shark pattern like barns he had a few off shots but he tryed to fix it but adjusted too much then he got into it its manily cause of him throwing that 300 game he lost consintration on where his line was and i seen he kept putting to muh hand under the ball but he did adjust at the best he can with out srewing up his game too much
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Rash is definitely the worst under pressure of anyone out there right now. He is so screwed mentally. He was so good at the beginning of his career too. I do think he'll bounce back and end up with more titles than Barnes when all is said and done. Barnes definitely didn't choke in this one, he just got run over the last game. Nothing you can do about that.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast