Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GEICO Shark 2012

2 handed critical theory=no oil left on the lanes

Chats: 891

i love the crital theory and looks so ncie going down the lane but i have seen it but i want it soo badly but that shark pattern belmo its like one of the best on the shark pattern
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

This is in response to the comments about the reputations of Barnes, Rash, & Shafer. Let he or she, who has never gotten up in the tenth frame needing a good ball and for whatever reason didn't get it, cast the first stone.

Anyone remember the early days of Walter Ray's career, when he would make like every other final and finish second?
    John

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Don't know why but it makes me think of Del Ballard and him throwing the gutter ball. I liked watching him the most back then. Then the Ballard ball happened and he was never the same.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

I know I'm repeating but here's is exactly the pairings

PBA World Series of Bowling competition continues on ESPN on Sunday, March 25, at 2:30 p.m. ET with the Mark Roth-Marshall Holman PBA Doubles Championship. Teams in the finals will include Belmonte bowling with PBA Hall of Famer and newly-crowned U.S. Open champion Pete Weber of St. Anne, Mo.; Bill O’Neill of Southampton, Pa., with 2012 USBC Masters winner Mike Fagan of Dallas; international teammates Gomez and Larsen; PBA Hall of Famer Norm Duke of Clermont, Fla., with Wes Malott of Pflugerville, Texas, and top qualifiers Ronnie Russell of Marion, Ind., with Rash.

Chats: 891

i am defently going to be watching the pba doubles on march 25th.

yeah barns has not had a good year this year he has made it on tv a few times but just loses it in the finalys like he completly forgets which line he plays i want to see barns get at least 2 titles by te end of this year dose not matter if one is a major i want to see him win at least 2 times
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Step into my office

Chats: 42

That is going to be one awesome show. I would have to say Belmo and PDW are the best match due to their competitiveness and clutch factors, but I really like the Malott/Duke matchup too. Norm can help Wes with staying ahead of the transition (his biggest flaw, in my opinion), and if there is a shot outside, Duke will dominate. Any one of these teams could win though.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Im sick of people saying Barnes choked. Belmo absolutely DESTROYED the oil pattern in the last game. Barnes didn't choke, Belmo just absolutely steamrolled him.

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

I agree with you stealth.. Mika choked last yr in the US open.. Barnes didn't choke, he got beat

Yeah lead that whiffed 10 was baffling to me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast