Thread: Detroit Open presented by Track

Chats: 1

Default Detroit Open presented by Track

Qualifying just got underway and in the opening game Dave Wodka shot a 300! Big start!! Thru 2 games Rhino Page is in first place but 5 bowlers are already +100. Should be a fun 9 games of qualifiying. You can follow the action on xtraframe!!

Thought i'd get a post started on this so we can talk while it happens..

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Duuuuuuuuke!! Over 3 million bucks now for his career, pretty cool!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Chats: 1

Pretty impressive for sure!! The other thing that stood out to me (I followed along but since I do not have Xtra frame, I couldn't watch) was how well he bowled in the steplatter finals! 288 vs Smallwood and 266 vs Mika is very impressive!! Congrats Norm!!

Who doesnt love Norm? honestly lol

Step into my office

Chats: 42

The most skilled bowler to ever pick up a ball, in my opinion. He can't be considered the PBA bowler ever (has to be WRWJr or Pete), but I think he's the best ever when it comes to repeating shots, hand positions, versatility, speed control and one of the best spare shooters ever (probably 2nd to Walt). I just love watching Norm bowl.
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.