Thread: Who do you want to win tomorrow?

Default Who do you want to win tomorrow?

Who do you guys want/think is gonna pull through tomorrow? I think PDW and Belmo take it down.

Chats: 221

Right now i thing PDW/Belmo and Duke/Mellott are probably the favorites with Fagan?o'Neal in the hunt too
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

Chats: 9

belmo/pdw all day

Is it just me or has Duke just been completely on top of his game as of late. Grats to Duke/Melott....I was cheering for Fagan/O'Neill but I'm always happy seeing Norm win.

Step into my office

Chats: 42

I couldn't believe how badly Belmo threw that ball in the roll-off. Pete threw 3 great strikes and I would've loved to see him keep going in the next game. Watching Rash and Ronnie Russell was painful. It was like, "who is the biggest basketcase?" Brunswick needs to invest in some sports psychologists!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

yeah watching rash was hilarious. he wears that stupid yellow brunswick garbage shirt everytime. He also makes brunswick look like junk... but rightfully so. I was impressed with PDW again but Belmo just had some bad luck. At least STORM won another one.