Thread: Used Bowling Balls 4 Sale

Default Used Bowling Balls 4 Sale

Im selling used bowling balls just trying to make some money for college. The site is http://www.montysusedbowlingballs.webstarts.com check it out please I also do bowling ball reviews on current bowling balls if anyone is interested please stop by my other site and check it out http://www.montysusedbowlingballs.blogspot.com and if any balls you want reviewed or questions feel free to ask thank you for your time - Monty

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Your ball reviews and videos seem to be just stuff you've taken from other sites, like bowlingball.com.

If your going to do ball reviews they should be of stuff you personally have used and the videos of you using them.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Im just trying to get my site out there so I can sell some of these bowling balls and get new equipment. The blog is just for fun something to do.

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by MontysUsedBowlingBalls View Post
    Im just trying to get my site out there so I can sell some of these bowling balls and get new equipment. The blog is just for fun something to do.
    I wish you luck with your sites.

As a suggestion in regards to my earlier post, try writing reviews of the used balls you have for sale and how well they worked for you.

That in turn would help generate interest in those balls and increase your sales.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker