Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: good sparing

Chats: 891

yeah soo or know on im just going to walk up and just throw the ball and not even care about it cause it has happened ocne it might happen again but funny thing that happened on sunday i forgot about till know,

i left up 3 single 5 pins and i only hit it once the first time i missed to the right alittle then on the 2nd one i hit right dead on and on the 3rd one i missed just to the left it was funny when you think of it right-center-left lol
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Ringer
    Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    yeah soo or know on im just going to walk up and just throw the ball and not even care about it cause it has happened ocne it might happen again but funny thing that happened on sunday i forgot about till know,

i left up 3 single 5 pins and i only hit it once the first time i missed to the right alittle then on the 2nd one i hit right dead on and on the 3rd one i missed just to the left it was funny when you think of it right-center-left lol
    lol.. i think that happened to me before also..

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

5 pins? A 5 pin is just a pocket shot, it will hit the left side. Miss a little right and it will hit dead on. Most 5 pins are left from the first ball hitting the brooklyn side.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

usually sure. but I had a 200 game go out the window because of a 5 pin. working on 4 in a row, bury the pocket again in the 10th only to somehow leave a 5-7-10

Chats: 891

yeah 5pins are easy to hit but when you end up not thinking on which pin you got up you will normaly mess up the shot but also i was useing my new DV8 too reckless and im not sure how it fully works yet but i did do good with it right out of the box but still learning on how it moves on the lanes to beable to adjust to some shots.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

The first time I saw this slit was in a high school regional. The girl calmly walked over, grabbed a 6lbs house ball and picked it up. The very next frame she left it AGAIN and followed the same routine. She changed balls after that. I have seen it several times since but still haven't quite figured out how it happens on what appear to be fairly decent shots. Anyway, leaving a 5 pin, especially in a split, is quite different than missing the 5 as a single pin spare. It's like missing the 1 pin as a single pin spare, usually a lack of concentration. After all, don't we all occasionally take a shot for granted?
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12