Thread: Should I Stick With Track or Get MOTIVated.

Default Should I Stick With Track or Get MOTIVated.

I have been a huge Track bowler since i started in 2010.
    I have a particular style that some balls just don't handle.

My Arsenal.

Track 503c

Condition I Use On : Light Oil / Dry
    Weight : 14
    I barely use this but i love it a lot.
    When i use this ball i change my style to
    down the right and into the pocket.
    I only use this when im just warming up
    or trying to hit a certain split. (so ignore this ball)

Track 607a SE

Condition I Use On : Medium & Heavy
    Weight : 15
    My favorite to bowl with. My main ball as of now.

Hammer Taboo (Original)

Condition : none
    Weight : 15
    Doesn't hook like i need it too. Selling Soon

I have had my eye on Sigma Tour for quite a while.
    But ever since Sigma Hybrid was announced i was ready
    for it. Since im selling my Taboo i decided to get a new ball.
    The Sigma is my style but my perfect match while looking through video after video is the Primal Impulse.

I was going to get the impulse but then i noticed all the reviews on every website were by Motiv Staff which is basically paid fake reviews even though they are probably real. No real reviews i have read yet and the only real one i read was negative saying the ball didn't hook.

Can anyone convince me Primal or Sigma should join my bag or should i just stick with my Track collection.

I would like answers from members, NOT a Motiv Staff!

How I Throw My Ball :

http://i44.tinypic.com/e8kbo6.jpg

Chats: 891

hey man lots of people can help you out but one thing we mostly can tell you is go with what you think is right we dont want to tell you something and u do what we say.. lets say we say go with one of the motiv balls and u get it but it dose not work then you would blame us for telling you too get it but 1 thing i can say remember the layout on the ball cause from your picture your a cranker.

im also a cranker and also a power tweener and the way i got my ball drilled is pin down for a early roll but im also throwing the hell raiser revenge witch has been doing pritty well.

but i cna say thing from your arrsenal it is good but your 2 track balls are close too the same they only have a 3-6 board differece in there movment im thinking u should of got the 503c and a 7series ball would be a good pick those to balls together i can say this i lvoe track i gto the old track kinetic pearl i have ahd it for 4 years know and only ever had it resurfaced once and that was on my first year ever since the ball seem to be doing really well.

but thign is all balls will work for everyones style cause look at the guys on bowlingball.com they have thrown every ball out there prit near but in anything look at mike jones hes a cranker but thign at all the videos on any ball u want make sure hes in it and look how he gets the ball drilled and compare him to yourself hes a high track bowler cause pin is too the right of fingers most of the time thats how i have figured out whos a high track mid track and low track is from wher the pin in on the ball.

but thing to compare with him your revs-speed-axis rotation-axis tilt just watch alot of videos of him throwning the ball and u will beable to figure it out and also watch some videos on how to find it out while someone is throwing a ball down the lane
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I don't care if you blame me or not, it's just an opinion which is what you asked for
    Track has a proven record of mediocre performance. Motiv, since making their own product instead of someone else's, has something to prove. Me, if those were the only options, would try Motiv.
    Personally, I'm a huge fan of DV8. Using the logic I stated I left Storm/Roto-Grip and went to DV8 earlier this year and very glad I did.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 221

The Primal Impulse is most likely similar to the your 607a. It gets through the heads with ease and has a strong angular motion down lane. It does take well to surface adjustments. The Sigma is Still clean through the heads but stronger in the mis-lane and smootther on the back. For me with the same drilling on both balls the Sugmas is a couple boards stronger overall and a much smoother reaction. My Primal is OOB for surface and the Sigma is at 2k polished. I have not yet drilled a Sigma Hybrid but as it comes at 1000 i'm sure it will have a motion like the original Sigma but just handle a higher volume of oil
    Still love the game but had to quit because of my left leg amptation
    High game 299 x 5 High sanctioned series 805 (1989)

I've only got one Motiv balls, but if I were in your shoes, I'd try a Sigma Tour Hybrid. It will be stronger than the Primal Impulse, which is more of a medium piece like your 607.