Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Apr 23, 2012 to Apr 29, 2012 - Storm Vivid

Chats: 891

soo by looking at jamau post the vivid did really well for him know i want one adn see if i can do just as good as he did or better but that wont happen with out the ball.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    soo by looking at jamau post the vivid did really well for him know i want one adn see if i can do just as good as he did or better but that wont happen with out the ball.
    Ya, it's awesome. Bowled another great game today with it (267). I have it drilled very aggressive and it has a very sharp back-end hook to it. I feel like it reads my mind the way I put it out there and it just finds it way to the pocket. It smells awesome too. Good luck to everyone.

lol nice yeah i want to get one but dont got no money to buy it soo i hope i win it here cause it would go great.

i like they it smells great too lol( thats a priceless line lol)

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Striker, you keep posting how dry your alley is and if so, what the heck would you do with a Vivid?! Come to think of it, how the heck are you using a HRR on it??!!
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

my bowling allie is not always dry once and awhile it is cause they just oil the lanes other then the friday befor it and then u got 2 cosmo bowling soging on till 1pm on friday and saturday but its just how i bowl, i can throw the same line on any condition with the HRR sometime i move left abit but if the lanes are dry i throw it kinda fast close to 18-19mph but when there oil i get it down to 15-16mph but i also have the c300 freeze just in chance i dont feel like throwing the ball fast that day.

but next year i will be switching bowling allies to one that that is been in good condtion and works well for me and also they always oil the lanes befor a league jsut come in cause everytime i have gone up there they where always oiling the

Chats: 4

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Striker, you keep posting how dry your alley is and if so, what the heck would you do with a Vivid?! Come to think of it, how the heck are you using a HRR on it??!!
    Striker must be using what we around here call the TOTP & TISF strategy
    throw on the polish & throw it super fast when throwing the ball on
    dry lanes.
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

got a 300 i keep it sanded no need for polish just have to do alit of a loft and it will give same effects as a polish ball will cause u cut off part of the lane it seem to be working well for me thats why i have kept 1st all season long and still 1st for the playoffs untill tomorrow will find out cant let 2 people beat me by 50 pins soo i will take 2nd or 3rd

Chats: 4

Good luck in the playoffs Striker maybe you will hold onto first place.
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

yeah thanks i found my rythum in the end of the 2nd game and in teh 3rd just have to keep controll for the 1st game and part of the 3rd but im probly going to tyr to get to the bowling allie abit earlyer to get a warmup game in soo i will have my rythum in the 2nd game but i jsut have to do what i do best bowl and make sur ei hit all my spares this weak im going to try for that 700 series

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Same line wet or dry with the HRR? We have around the same speeds, I don't loft much and there is no way I can play both inside and outside with my unpolished HRR. Truthfully, on a 40' house pattern I can't use it past practice. The HRR I have drilled pin up and put 7 coats of polish on over 4000 abralon, I use that on the house pattern for two games. Dry lanes, forget it. Just to test your post I went today on the dry lanes and tried it. At 22mph I still had to loft the left gutter cap. My left foot started at the 18 board...of the lane to my left! These are old, wood lanes so maybe that's the difference but that post seems a little exaggerated (unless I just translated all the grammar/typos incorrectly).
    I can go a lot faster but I want my shoulder attached when I hit social security age.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast