Thread: Selling bowling balls

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Default Selling bowling balls

15lb- Roto Grip Cell- 2nd drill with IT Thumb in it. Recently resurfaced.
    15lb- Storm Reign of Fire- 1st drill around 150 games on it. with IT Thumb.
    15lb- Columbia 300 Pure Swing- 1st drill around 80 games on it. Cleaned and IT thumb
    15lb- Track 916A- 2nd drill IT Thumb. Around 50 games Maybe

I will send pics upon request the balls are all in good condition. Am willing to possibly trade
    for the right equipment. Im looking for something that will suit me for dry lanes since all my
    stuff is for medium to heavy oil. Thanks

Chats: 891

i can tell you one thing u can use the pure swing for dry lanes its self cause i use a hell raiser revenge for all condtion i just move my hand on the ball to eather more under or more behind the ball for the ball too not hook as much but i also put abit more speed on the ball to get it to get down the lane on dry lanes.

but if anything why sell your balls cause u could just buy a c300 freeze and ge tit drilled for length with a strong arc and it works great on dry lanes cause i got one and it seems to be working great for me
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    i can tell you one thing u can use the pure swing for dry lanes its self cause i use a hell raiser revenge for all condtion i just move my hand on the ball to eather more under or more behind the ball for the ball too not hook as much but i also put abit more speed on the ball to get it to get down the lane on dry lanes.

but if anything why sell your balls cause u could just buy a c300 freeze and ge tit drilled for length with a strong arc and it works great on dry lanes cause i got one and it seems to be working great for me
    Thanks for the advice, I didnt really think about that. I only been bowling a couple years so def still got alot to learn. Ill give it a try and maybe go with a c300 or freeze. Thank you

Chats: 891

c300 is the brand meaning columbia 300 its same as the pure swing same company but yeha ik what u mean im on my 4th yeear now but jsut ask people in this site for any questing and they will help you out i just got my self a brand new bowling arrsenal all properly drilled for my hand and my games have changed alot my avg has gone up but i have those days where it gose down but everyone gets those days but the freeze is a really nice ball works great but i can tell you this as i sead befor,

i use a hell raiser revenge on for all condtions the hell raiser revenge is the strongs and msot agressive ball out today if you want something for heavy oil you should look into this ball or the vivid both great balls i have sene the vivid and heard people on here say good stuff about it soo im planing on getting it in awhile maby by next year ausei jsut got a new ball called "the nuts" not sure if my pro shop guy got the polished one or the sanded one i will see in 2 weeks hes just booked with people coming in that i decided i can wait.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618