Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PBA Player of the Year

Chats: 1

Default PBA Player of the Year

Alright,who ya got?? I personally think that it is between Rash, Fagan, Belmo or Duke with a PDW being a darkhorse.. Who do you think takes it??
    Last edited by TheJourney; 04-18-2012 at 12:10 PM.

I really think Rash might pull it out after the TOC victory, but I'm still gonna take Belmo.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmytomma View Post
    I really think Rash might pull it out after the TOC victory, but I'm still gonna take Belmo.
    That was the first thought when Rash won on Sunday was he may have just pulled off winning POY as well. He had highest average and made a ton of shows, but I agree, Belmo had a great year but not winning a major (even though making the TV show 3 times) does matter. Should be interesting.

I don't know if a players attitude is a factor, I believe it should and so Rash is out. PDW makes a good case just for the fact of his age and history. Fagan has made a good showing only to fall short when it counted with the Masters being the exclusion. Duke could be in the same boat as PDW and both setting records in their advanced age(relatively speaking) would be deserving of the award. But Belmo is on fire and in the finals more than most and his attitude and commitment to his game has my vote.

Chats: 891

idk about rash its close for him but im thinking it should go to belmo or fagan...belmo doing really good this year comparied the year before. fagan taking that major away from chris barns soo im guessing it will be one of them
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I was hoping for Duke but it will be either Rash or Belmo. One has a bad attitude and doesn't hide it, the other does
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Step into my office

Chats: 42

It has to be Belmo. He made the most TV shows, tied for the most wins and made the TV show in 3 majors one of which being the US Open the toughest of them all. Since he finished higher than Fagan in the TOC I think he wins it over Fagan, Duke, Rash and Osku (2 titles and one being a major).
    Last edited by The Mayor; 04-18-2012 at 02:22 PM. Reason: added
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Belmo or Fagan. I'm rooting for Fagan.

Chats: 891

when do we find out who won play of the year cause i hope it eather belmo or fagan cause those too have done really well this year comparied to the past years

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    when do we find out who won play of the year cause i hope it eather belmo or fagan cause those too have done really well this year comparied to the past years
    I believe the voting is going on right now and I believe the make the announcements on May 16th. I'm sure the voting will be tight.. Also if you have Xtra frame, they are making the announcement live there..
    Columnist of The Journey at Above180.com
    In the Bag: #16 Jet Altitude #15 Roto Grip Mutant Cell #16 Brunswick Diamondback #16 Ebonite Maxim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast