Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: everyone has 1 of these on there league

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

they're called "human rain delays". every league i've ever bowled on has had at least one of them.

Chats: 39

I can't complain about people taking a long time since I'm one of the slower guys in our league (I don't take nearly as long as the guy in the video though). I only see 20% out of my right eye and have really bad depth perception, so I need a second to let my eyes adjust when I get up there.

Lucky we don't have anyone like that, but we do have some one or two that would walk over to your lane and sometimes a 3rd watching their ball go down the lane.

Thank god, I'm one of the slower people, but no where close to that dude.

Ringer
    Chats: 24

I don't care as much about the people who take time on the approach as I do about the team of smokers. I do smoke, but I run up after my last ball grab a few puffs and come right back in. We have one team that waits for everyone to finish and they all go outside together and smoke and joke. There have been times where you wait 10-15 minutes for them to come back in and bowl the next game.

Smokers are the worst, no offense to anyone here that is one. After you are done in the tenth, go smoke your cig. That is when you have the most time. If you can't last one game without a smoke you have issues IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12