Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: everyone has 1 of these on there league

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Default everyone has 1 of these on there league

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTKiE6fYps

u know the guy that takes a year and a day to bowl... i have 1 that makes this guy look fast

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

What can they possibly be thinking about that long? Don't they know all thinking is suppose to be done BEFORE they step on the approach? We had one and he ended up on a team with me. Wasn't long before I broke him of that very awful habit.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

best part was all that time up there for one goofy looking approach and bad throw

It srews up 3 lanes too. cause the people to the left and right feel like they have to wait since the slow thinker had set up on the approach first. I HATE dealing with this in league. because you want to be fair, but you also need to get on with the game. (Especially if you're just bowling for fun and paying by time)

Have one on my winter league team and he may be even slower than that guy. But it is not that he is thinking but rather trying to gain confidence as he has really low self esteem and unsure of himself. This game is very mental and anyone who lacks confidence is going to be hesitant to pull the trigger. That said, this guy wearing the golf hat must be thinking about the putt he is trying to line up.
    PAP 4" over and 3/4" up
    Infinite Theory, Storm Vivid and T Zone for spares
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Super Moderator

Chats: 246

There's one that bowls as a sub in our league; he treats it as practice but waits for 2 lane courtesy when it's actually just one. I don't wait for him, but we're the last ones done if we bowl a team with him on it. Unfriendly asshat, too.

Chats: 4

Yep know the feeling guys we have one in our center that makes the guy in the
    video look like he is faster than a speeding bullet our guy takes up to 1 1/2 to
    2 minutes sometimes before he throws the ball. He would never make it on the
    PBA tour he would always be in violation of the shot clock and would have to
    forfit all of his winnings on shot clock fines.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

What is Bowling?
    Chats: 0

Yup we have a few of those. One girl take FOREVER. I know its extremely rude but sometimes I just cant stand there forever and just roll. IDK what she is thinking about so hard. She gets up there and takes five million little tiny steps left to right until she feels comfortable. SMH.

Chats: 131

i've one of these experience in the bowling alley too.. Once i timed him using my phone.. he took around 50+ sec to think and thn move..
    he was on earpiece.. so maybe he has to go to beat with the music before he can make his steps? don't know why they take so long.. can't understand them as well.. wasting my time because i'm at his side.. manners to not throw when his on the approach.. but.. Fish him.. taking too long to just throw a nice ball..

There's a team on our league with a couple of those take forever bowlers on it. Frustrating playing against or next to them. The least they could do is strike after taking all that time...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast