Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,128 of 1128

Thread: Me vs MICHAEL

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Tried of wating!! But all good things are worth the wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by J Anderson View Post
    Even these guys are waiting for the big match!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz64hWng2vM
    LMAO!!! YES in-deed-they-HAVE!! LOL
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default THE Dude NOW owns THE DUDE BAD COMBINATION!!!!!

After bowing with my young friend Jason, also called The Dude in these parts of Missouri, I have decided that he has finally found the ball that complements his bowing ability!

He, literally right out of the box and drilling threw what should have been a 300!!!! First shot, was a one pin leave, 10 pin, which he picked up, then Holy Batman Robin,,, 11 in a role,,, then a few into the next game!!

After Watching The Dude throw that Dude, I have decided to STOP MY REQUEST FOR A JOUIST!!!

To do battle with him would be a massacre, that at my age I might not recover from!!

I am VERY HAPPY the DV8 made this ball for THE DUDE! I have seen him throw other DV8's, and he always did well with that brand.

BUT THIS BALL WAS MADE FOR HIM!!! Other then getting a little upset, and missing a few EASY SPARES, that he NEVER misses normally, he would have been flirting with a 800 series with a new ball right off the drill press!!

I withdraw my request to do battle,,, One Dude is enough, but TWO DUDES is insurmountable!

Pictured above is The Dude, and The Dude! I forgot to mention for many of you that are new to this thread, JASON IS NOT OF THIS WORLD! His early disguises were,,, HOW DO I SAY,,,,, still very alien like! His new disguise is much more earth like, but I am not allowed to show! Jason comes from the planet Bowula!! On his planet bowing is not just a sport, but a RELIGION!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 01-03-2014 at 12:15 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

Who is the chicken now ICEMAN?? Ha Ha!!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Blog Entries

Default Who do you Think YOU are vdubtx,,, I am Iceman!!

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Who is the chicken now ICEMAN?? Ha Ha!!
    DID YOU CALL ICEMAN A chicken!!! I will do battle ANY FRICKEN DAY OF THE WEEK!! I am along with super human physical abilities, also a pragmatist! I simple said I was withdrawing my REQUEST!

If The Dude wants a joust!!! I am always available! I never back down from ANYTHING vdubtx!!

I will only beg for ONE thing in my life vdubtx, and that has to do with my wife, and is a private matter!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 01-03-2014 at 02:15 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Jason Called ICEMAN

Have not heard much from this Alien hybrid from the planet Bowl-U-La! He is not bowling this fall on any leagues, but does plan on bowling the AMF Big 22. A good paying league that starts up this coming January 2015.

He ask if I wanted to go throw some balls with him at the AMF in North Kansas Ctiy? Practice????

I told him that I bowl in Plattsburg with my son on Thursdays, ( those wood lanes that have changed my life for the better).

I am wondering WHY since I have not heard form him in months?

Could it be that he is thinking about asking ME to bowl with him on the Big 22 league. Remember he came in second place the year before last, with his new to bowling friend Adam, and won 3000 a piece! Adam did not bowl with him last year, and he didn't place in any of the money slots.

Adam had a 140 or so average, but really came into his own the DAY OF THE tournament. Some thought he was sand bagging, but I KNOW FOR SURE it was just the right DAY, and The planets were in alignment just right for him to kick out some great scores, plus that incredible 7 10 pick up that Jason had to make to win that 3000 bucks, and place second.

I have always thought it would be interesting to bowl this two person tournament with Jason! I had my first 300 on this league! ICEMAN likes two person leagues because it moves quick! Don't like the seating around associated with 4 and 5 person leagues.

Could this be the year that We combine our supernatural forces that in the past have been directed against one another, and take on all the AMF's in our local area for the Big Prize?

He hasn't ask me,,, but if he did,,,, I just might consider,,, we FEED OFF OF EACH OTHER when it come to bowling. The last league we were on together, with Chad, we won big time! In fact we won that league two years consecutively!

Their is a MAGIC,,,,

IF not I will have Rob, fly out and take his place! ROB THE BOWLING GOD of the Vegas tormanment!!! Rob are you available on Sunday afternoons starting this coming January?? The prize money will more then take care of your flying expenses...

ME and YOU on a two person league just might be unstoppable!! Think about it Bowl-U-La!!

Bowl-U-La in his alien form!! Know on this plant as Jason!

this is the cover he uses to bowl here on EARTH!! Notice the green blood,,, that came out of his mouth when he bit his tongue while eating a corn dog at the local AMF!

A two PERSON team that would be OUT of THIS WORLD!?
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-10-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Who Cares!!!

ICEMAN really didn't want to bowl with you anyway!!! I will find a more worthy teammate!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Sorry, Iceman, Sunday is my day of rest from leagues on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday!

Blog Entries

Default Iceman looking!!

I would like to find ONE Good Bowler to win that 8,000 bucks! 4000.00 each! The big 22 pays pretty damn good, even second place is 3000.00 each for the team. Pays on down to as I remember 10 place! Starts in January 2015. Looking for a good synthetic lane bowler that want to win some BIG BUCKS!!

Ice searching!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-19-2014 at 11:38 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113