Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Me vs MICHAEL

Nice!! I may have to cross the river and join you 2, with that prize money and when I win I will buy us our own bowling center!
    PAP 4" over and 3/4" up
    Infinite Theory, Storm Vivid and T Zone for spares
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Ringer
    Chats: 32

wow.. so yesterday you were both well over your avg?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default I am the man,,, I am the one, Jason is nothing,,, I am the man , I AM THE ONE!

Wow was that fun, but I thought I was up 14 trillion,,, or was it just for billions last week~~ I still enjoy bowling you for a Happy Meal, which we
    do sometimes! A happy meal is a GOOD THING, after and OLD MAN takes you to the cleaners!!!! I own you Jason,,, YOUR not the MAN,,, YOUR NOTHING,,, I am the man!!! (Hummmm sounds like somone I know),,,, Pete...pete.... whats his name,,,, o well Pete somebody, not quite as good looking as me!
    JASON I will give you a chance to get some of your LOST WEALTH back next FRIDAY!!! I doubt I will even practirce, I think I have enough left over from yesterday to win another trillion!! I might even pay off half of Americas national dept. I am the MAN,,, YOUR NOT,,,, I am the one,, I am the dream, your the nightmare, I am the dream, your the wantta be, I am the I AM!!!! till next week, humbly, meekly, and modestly Mike the magnificent!! (

Blog Entries

Default Both well over your average?

On any give day, we can have a great score, I know Jason has had several 700 games, and I think a 300. I have had Last June 20 2011, a 298 in league play,
    and 8/29/11 a 289. Have had a 692 series,,, but still I am a work in progress! I have only been bowling for two years, I have taken my bowling to a new level from information on THIS WEB SITE!
    Yesterday when I took the kid to the cleaners, I was using a whole NEW Delivery approch to throwing my strike ball. I watched and instr video, by Norm
    whats his name,,,,, I get back with the last name, but it was like NIGHT and Day differance as to how my ball looked and dove into the pocket. I thought my balls were dead, (remember I am 63), but it had to do with delevery, and the change was very dramatic!!! I am learning a lot about bowling from this web site!
    Jason has helped also, but now the teacher is about to become the student, because I am the ONE, not him, I am the rich guy, not him, He's nothing!!! I am the .. until next week my young friend,,,,,,, (( to be continued))!!

Blog Entries

Default Instructional Video coming soon

After Friday, and in large part resquests from many YOUNG bowlers like (JASON), I will be makeing a Video on how to beat a bowler, 40 years younger then your self. It should be in Video stores soon! ( Old Bowlers RULE!!!

Blog Entries

Default Norman Duke style

Norm Duke instructional video was the one that took me to a whole new level!! I was doing many things wrong I noticed after watching his instructions.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Wow, Michael the humble man seems to be relishing this victory a little too much. I know it's all in fun but I didn't foresee this much smack talk. I can only imagine how bad it was in person lol
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 326

Mike, Now you're channeling your inner Pete Weber haha... and dgz924s, that'd be cool to have you come bowl over here.. Don't forget the suitcases packed with trillions of dollars though. It make take up quite of bit of space in your vehicle. What part of NE Kansas are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Blog Entries

Default That suit case might take up a lot of room, BUT

It won't take me long to double it!!!!! (

Blog Entries

O,,,, and yes I do live North of the city, but with a bedroom full of money,,, you think I am going to give you my address, (((or even general location)))! No Way!!

Page 2 of 113 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast