Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Me vs MICHAEL

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Welcome

If you have the money, we meet at the amf on vivion, of Fridays! Just don't come empty handed, bring a few million at least!!

Blog Entries

Default storage shed

Jason, I have 4 guys and one gal out back building a 12x24 storage shed to handle the huge sums of money I plan on winning!!! (
    ((I don't trust Banks Anymore)).... And no I would not waste my money bailing any of them out!!

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Jason, I have 4 guys and one gal out back building a 12x24 storage shed to handle the huge sums of money I plan on winning!!! (
    ((I don't trust Banks Anymore)).... And no I would not waste my money bailing any of them out!!
    What are you building it out of? Hopefully something indestructible, because in this part of the country, you're just a tornado away from being broke.

Billf: He wasn't pouring the smack talk like he is now! I don't think he was at all then. I was happy we both bowled well at the same time. Guess I'll have to start bowling with my eyes open against him now! LOL

Blog Entries

Default my bowling winnings MONEY Storage structure!

Let me walk over to the window and take a look!!! They are doing a nice job, its being made out of titanium Steel. The price was of little concern to me, do to the huge amount of winnings! The door looks more like a missle silo launch door!! I doubt weather, or even the end times will harm my trillions!!
    Until next week, My much younger then me good friend Who is in the prime of his youth,,,,,,, This old burn out broken down Iron Worker will give you a chance to redeem yourself. What we will do is play ONE practirce game to warm up,,,,,,,, then 3 games and best series takes all. All you have won to this point in time, (which is considerably less then I have won), up against all I have won!! I have 6 Brinks trucks lined up for Next Friday!! You have no chance...
    All you out there who want to make imaginary beats on who will win,,, post your bets~~~!! It won't be pretty!!! I am the one,,, you are not,,,, humble Mike!!(
    This is my last word on this subject!! Until next week!! (

Let me walk over to the window and take a look!!! They are doing a nice job, its being made out of titanium Steel. The price was of little concern to me, do to the huge amount of winnings! The door looks more like a missle silo launch door!! I doubt weather, or even the end times will harm my trillions!!
    Until next week, My much younger then me good friend Who is in the prime of his youth,,,,,,, This old burn out broken down Iron Worker will give you a chance to redeem yourself. What we will do is play ONE practirce game to warm up,,,,,,,, then 3 games and best series takes all. All you have won to this point in time, (which is considerably less then I have won), up against all I have won!! I have 6 Brinks trucks lined up for Next Friday!! You have no chance...
    All you out there who want to make imaginary beats on who will win,,, post your bets~~~!! It won't be pretty!!! I am the one,,, you are not,,,, humble Mike!!(
    This is my last word on this subject!! Until next week!! (
    Hahah, alright. See you then.. Should be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    Mike, Now you're channeling your inner Pete Weber haha... and dgz924s, that'd be cool to have you come bowl over here.. Don't forget the suitcases packed with trillions of dollars though. It make take up quite of bit of space in your vehicle. What part of NE Kansas are you from if you don't mind me asking?
    45 minutes due west of St. Joseph.
    PAP 4" over and 3/4" up
    Infinite Theory, Storm Vivid and T Zone for spares
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Blog Entries

Default nest week scores POSTED FOR ALL TO SEE~~

Jason, this is Mike, the guy thats going to take you to the cleaners next week!!! We will post the scores for all to see Friday late afternoon, after I get all
    the money delivered to my new building in the back yard made of Titanium Steel!!
    I had a dream last night, and lets just say it was not pretty..... I am not going to say what it was about, other then BOWLING!!! God I love this SPORT!!!
    Even and old broken down X Iron Worker can make Trillions of $$$$$$ .

Blog Entries

Default Youth vs Over the Hill

This will be a battle of YOUTH vs Old Fart,,, (((I am old enough to be your Grand Father)))!! Who will win!! (

Quote Originally Posted by dgz924s View Post
    45 minutes due west of St. Joseph.
    Awesome. I'm about 45 minutes south of St. Joe.. So you aren't too far away.

This will be a battle of YOUTH vs Old Fart,,, (((I am old enough to be your Grand Father)))!! Who will win!! (
    You aren't quite that old, Mike. You'd have to be a pretty young grand father to be my grand father. After all, I'm 23 years old. My grandparents are in there mid to upper 70's.

Page 3 of 113 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast