Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    RIP,,,, the Orient Express,,,
    Sound like a Chinese restaurant!

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxmazr View Post
    Sound like a Chinese restaurant!
    Ha, so!! It was the rides of rides, that Iceman helped put up... It now has been replaced with a, (want-ta-be-coaster-replacement)! Funny a guy I bowl with named Chad, said it was his first rollercoaster ride, and the ride that got him into traveling all over the country on vacations riding various coasters!! He said that his bowling average went up 20 pins just after riding the Orient Express!! I bowl with chad on Thursdays, and he had a 805 series last week on another team!

Roller coasters built with some help from Iceman, did some welding on this FANTASTIC ride!

http://www.worldsoffun.org/explore/R...?ID=1&ParkID=1 check out the baby that I helped build!!

At the bottom of the link there are pictures of us putting it, along with many other great memories!!! Those were the day,,, I was on top of the World,,, miss the thrill!! Those pictures of enclosures with tarps, were welding joints where we welded the sections together!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-05-2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Jason does it again,, and again,, and again,, and AGAIN, and AGAIN

On our Thursday night league, Jason/The Dude/Bowlula, had yet another 300 game to add to his GODZILLA amount of 300s, and two 800s!! All at the ripe old age of 24!! GRRRRREEEEATT JOB Bud!!! It was one hell of a CLEAN good 300 game!! How many is that now, I think 1024!!! Jason/The Dude, in his real alien skin!! Half human, Half Bowulian!! From the planet Bowula!!
    Have a beer on me Dude/Bowula,
    This is the ball that will give you that 900!!! Here's hoping you WIN THIS week!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-08-2013 at 12:18 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 326

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    On our Thursday night league, Jason/The Dude/Bowlula, had yet another 300 game to add to his GODZILLA amount of 300s, and two 800s!! All at the ripe old age of 24!! GRRRRREEEEATT JOB Bud!!! It was one hell of a CLEAN good 300 game!! How many is that now, I think 1024!!! Jason/The Dude, in his real alien skin!! Half human, Half Bowulian!! From the planet Bowula!!
    Thanks! That's 7 sanctioned since I started again in January 2012. 13 Overall

I only did it because I felt unstoppable after you kept doing the chest-fist thing! LOL
    Last edited by JaMau24; 11-08-2013 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Default What Many of YOU DON"T KNOW!!

NOT ALL OF MY DNA IS OF THIS EARTH!

This is my true appearance! I come from a bowling planet also, called planet X!! Yes,,, planet fricken X as in STRIKES!!! We have long been at battle on the bowling lanes, with Jason's planet, Bowula!! The glasses I wear in the picture above are needed on this planet for reasons unknown! We just know we need to wear them to fit in, ,,, here ,, and move about intermingling with your species unnoticed! The one thing your planet has that ours does too is your love of bowling!!

Bowling transcends TIME, and SPACE, and its that love of the sport that frankly keeps
    us from destroying your planet!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-11-2013 at 12:47 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Smile IS IT TIME FOR A U-Tube ONE GAME MATCH FOR 100,000.00???

Jason I had a dream last night where we bowled one another for 100,000, bet!! I still have money in savings, and I know you do too from our last duels a while back!!

We could have James do the video, and commentary,,, I have the money in one hundred bills!! CASH! I will bring it to the lanes that day!

Do you think you can bet me, ONE GAME, Any day you want, and we will share the results with bowlingboard.com, under this thread!

Do you Feel LUCKY........ Dude!! Drop me a line when your in a slump, and we will do it that day!!

I have a gut feeling I could be 100,000 bucks richer, and with Christmas coming up, I would like to buy my wife a 1967 Vet that she has had her eye on! She would almost look as good as me, sitting in that beautiful 427, 3 duces , four speed, convertible, with tiger paws!!

Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-15-2013 at 04:10 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default Bowula...Jason... The Dude!!

I know you have seen my request,,, are you weary of what might happen,,,, maybe on a GIVEN ONE GAME 100,000 winner take all scenario, your afraid that Iceman just might take the dough!!

We will put it on my HD card.... wide screen ... and post it on U tube!! It will be two hybrids part human and part advanced alien bowling for dollars!! Iceman

I am sure James would do the video... sign here:____________________________ Bowula/Jason/The Dud!!,,,or sorry,,, The Dude.... lol
    verses

$100,000 bucks!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-16-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default No response,, could it be that Bowula is.......

Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Blog Entries

Default My scores and series is now posted for eternity!!!

http://classic.bowl.com/awards/award...sp?award_id=15

Maybe, Jason don't want to bowl Iceman, is because they finally posted that 300, along with the one last spring!
    I think Bowula, is ..... afraid that I MIGHT just take that 100,000!!!

Go to above Jason, select find a member, then type my name... Michael Pence,,,,, area code 64152!

This is not about who the better bowler is JASON/Bowula/The Dude,,, we all know who that is,,,,,, but ,,, BUT for big bucks can you beat me on a GIVEN DAY, for the Whole Ball Of Wax!!!!

James said he would film it in HD,,,,, are you game,,,, or..........??

Jason remember that when we bowled last year,,, and I built that warehouse to store the winnings in???? This is what I still have left over,, most of it was in American money, but you paid me in foreign currency also.... in fact some of it was Fricken Civil War money,, and do you remember which side,,,,, ???
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 11-21-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113 LastLast