Thread: Looking for Specific Pin placement on No Mercy Beatn

Default Looking for Specific Pin placement on No Mercy Beatn

Anyone know of a good place to find a No Mercy Beatn with a 2.75 Pin placement or bigger in 15lb? I've checked bowlingball.com and see that they have some, but I sent email asking about pin placement and no response.

Any other places to check? Don't want a used one -

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    Anyone know of a good place to find a No Mercy Beatn with a 2.75 Pin placement or bigger in 15lb? I've checked bowlingball.com and see that they have some, but I sent email asking about pin placement and no response.

Any other places to check? Don't want a used one -
    You could try paradiseproshop.com

But Your best bet would be Bowling ball.com, keep e-mailing or calling to find out if they have what you want.
    I've ordered two balls through them and have gotten the pin & top weight I wanted both times.

I couldn't find any other web sellers that have the No Mercy Beat'n, hope you have success finding what you want.

Good luck & happy hunting.

Paddy
    All pins are POSSESSED, I'm just happy to be able to exorcise the poor dears and put them out of their misery.
    It's the least I can do
    High Game: 265
    High Series: 665
    Avg.: 180

I'm a proud member of bowlingboards.com Bowling Forums

Chats: 19

It's been a retired ball for quite some time. It's going to be very difficult to find new. I use the original No Mercy, and love it. I got it for half off the price a little over a year ago, and was told it was so cheap because it was being replaced. I believe The Sauce is the one that replaced it.... Don't take my word on it.

Iceman, the first question I have is what and how do you want this ball to react? The key to the No Mercy line is the drilling and placement of the Hart. Alot of people disliked this line because their average driller didn't know how to drill it properly. They mistook the Hart marking on the ball for the Mass Bias mark which it isn't.

I had my No mercy and No mercy Beat'n drilled with the Pin 5 1/2" from my PAP and 1" from my VAL. The CG was left of the middle finger and the Hart was placed on the 3rd flare line of my track. This produce length wich was 2-3 feet longer than normal and a very agressive backend.
    Hammer Team Member /
    Hammer Message Board Moderator
    NOTHING HITS LIKE A HAMMER

PBA Eastern region Senior Touring Player

I found 2 of these balls on an online pro shop, I got them both as gifts for 2 friends at my bowing house. They both loved the balls they use (which are Beat'n), but they wanted another one as the ones they were using now were getting oil saturated. Thanks.