Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite sport other than bowling?

Chats: 326

Default Favorite sport other than bowling?

What is your favorite sport other than bowling? Whether you like to play it, or watch it, or whatever it be. Also, what are your favorite teams?

Mine is baseball. I love to watch Major League Baseball. The Royals in particular. I love watching every sport just about though. NFL Football (Chiefs), hockey, college and NBA basketball -- Hell, you name it, I probably have watched it before. Only thing I don't like watching, and I don't know why, is college football. Its weird considering how much I love NFL football too.

I also play ice hockey.. Its been a while since I've played, but when I do play, I play in a local mens league.
    Last edited by JaMau24; 05-17-2012 at 01:07 AM.

hockey and professional wrestling. still actually do both on rare occasions

Bowler
    Chats: 0

basketball, used to play all the time but back issues

Baseball (Brewers), Football (Steelers and Badgers), Hockey (Penguins), Fencing (I started a few years ago and I want to get back into it)

If I can get back in to shape, I would love to play baseball again. The only problem is that I live about an hour away from where any of the men's leagues play.

-DJ

Soccer. (Bolton Wanderers, England, USMNT) Then I watch a ton of other stuff but they are all second to Soccer. Baseball (Red Sox) Hockey (Bruins) Football (Patriots, UVA Cavaliers) Basketball (Celtics, UVA Cavaliers)

Baseball to play, football (NFL) to watch. Also enjoy some college basketball, don't really care for the NBA.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

I love watching pro football. Can't stand much college but for me it's because there are too many one year wonders and never will be's. I play softball and baseball. I also watch college baseball and softball. I watch everything including women's beach volleyball and crossfit games. I still love watching pro baseball but don't always have the time to watch the recordings. O and Nascar.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 131

basketball, dodgeball, captain's ball, pool, swimming, roller-blading, cycling and volleyball! don't mind any of these!

Chats: 891

i use to play baseball played it for the lonest time since i was 4 but my rotator cuff is starting to act up on me soo i have had to take a break from it, and the other sport that i like to play was football did good on my high school team was the mvp of the o-line (no one could get threw me).

the sport i lvoe to watch on tv is beach vollyball (all those girls in bakinis) lol, then i watch abit of MLB and NFL when ever i get over to my buddys house to watch it cause i rather watch it on his tv then mine cause hes got a seround sound system and also my cable normal messes up while i watch espn.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Step into my office

Chats: 42

Golf! It's my favorite to play and to watch (along with football). I played baseball my entire life and loved it, still play softball.

I'm a huge sports fan in general, I'll watch anything. Especially Dolphins and Gators football (and golf)! I'm a huge Rockets fan (NBA), Gators basketball, Red Sox as well.

These last couple of years have been rough for my teams, but I'm excited in the direction all of them are taking (except for the Sox)!
    My new CD, 'What I'm Made Of' is available now at www.dustinseymour.com, iTunes, Amazon and more!

I'm a bowler and a musician. I have a strong love for both. www.facebook.com/dustinseymourmusic

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast