Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Twice he screwed up the demonstration with 6 steps on the second demo. I understand people get confused but isn't that what re-takes are for? How can someone claim to be a "pro" and still post this? In another video he said the difference between a silver and gold certified coach was the pro bowlers are all gold. This clown wouldn't know a fact if it smacked him in the face.
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Key Bowling Staff Member

IBPSIA member

Chats: 326

HAHAH!! Awesome find! I love how he said "First step, ball doesn't move" like 15 times, then of course, his first step the ball is moving. Then after he threw the ball, he just said "five" for the hell of it.

Bowling Guru
    Chats: 13

My guess is that he normally uses four steps, and was way out of his comfort zone demonstrating 5 steps on camera. That said, you would think that he would have re-shot it until he got it right. Its not like you need a million dollars worth of equipment to produce two to three minutes of decent video.
    John

Blog Entries

I just looked and imagine that. This "pro" isn't listed as a member of the USBC coaches association and has no records for certification with the USBC.
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Key Bowling Staff Member

IBPSIA member

Chats: 4

LOL!!!!! what a moron he can't even count his steps right bet if he was your instructor
    you might be able to carry at least a whopping 80 or 90 average anywhere you bowled
    at on any condition.

Wow what a joke that guy is.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums
    Right handed, ex-cranker now a power tweener approx. 350 - 400 RPM's PAP 4 1/2" over 1" up high league sanctioned game 300 high league sanctioned series 788
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by JaMau24 View Post
    HAHAH!! Awesome find! I love how he said "First step, ball doesn't move" like 15 times, then of course, his first step the ball is moving. Then after he threw the ball, he just said "five" for the hell of it.
    hahaha, I was thinking the same thing. after he said it like 3 times...I knew what was gonna happen lol

Chats: 0

This is hilarious! I can't believe how many terrible instructional videos there are for bowling on Youtube. At the very least he could have actually taken five steps! And I agree with you guys, why wouldn't he just notice his flaws and retake the video?

Chats: 891

look at the very end when he tried it in slow motion kidna way he did 6 steps and dont lissen to this video if you are right handed and do a 5 step you start with your left foot going out first and push the ball out on your 3rd step soo your timing is all the same as a 4 step and if u push the ball out on the 2nd step of a 5 step then your off balanced cause your right leg and right hand will be going at same time.

this guy is a joke im probly more of a coach then he is and im still learning alot of stuff cause i jsut finished my 4th year of bowling lol
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    look at the very end when he tried it in slow motion kidna way he did 6 steps and dont lissen to this video if you are right handed and do a 5 step you start with your left foot going out first and push the ball out on your 3rd step soo your timing is all the same as a 4 step and if u push the ball out on the 2nd step of a 5 step then your off balanced cause your right leg and right hand will be going at same time.

this guy is a joke im probly more of a coach then he is and im still learning alot of stuff cause i jsut finished my 4th year of bowling lol
    You better learn the steps per timing before posting. You're sounding as bad as the dude in the video. Your right arm should finish the pushaway the same time as your right foot for textbook timimg.
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Key Bowling Staff Member

IBPSIA member

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast