Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How not to perform a 5 step approach

Had the bad idea of watching this at 4am while lying in bed. The video made me laugh but th r comments had me in stitches. Woke my wife up crying with laughter !

Does anybody else preview a pic or video before uploading it? Maybe to make sure you don't come across as not knowing your subject? I even previewed this post and noticed a tYpo.

The best part of this to me wasn't the miscounting steps - it was after, when he was trying to demonstrate the release without the ball, but started on the wrong foot (again). Then his whole demo was TOTALLY off... trying to show how to drop the ball when it was with his opposite leg?! I mean come on man, just correct yourself or switch your feet or something. Then to put it out online for the world to see. haha!

Enjoyed the youtube comments on that video - surprising, considering youtube comments are usually the bottom of the barrel!

Maybe he's just a really bored, bad comedian going for a cheap laugh !

This is the level of competence I've come to expect of any videos from expertvillage.com. I've ran across many of this man's instructional videos, and it's made abundantly clear that he is not even qualified to teach beginner bowling.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I nearly wet myself watching this. I coached juniors for a short period many years ago, and this guy would have gotten kids hurt.

Bowler
    Chats: 0

Maybe he is of the belief That them that can do! Them that can't teach...or coach....

Oh snap....I am no pro but does this guy know he finished 3 feet before the line?!?!?

Oh my goodness...his 4 step approach is just as bad! Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123