Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Finally it's my turn!!!!

Chats: 131

Default Finally it's my turn!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLn4T15W464

Catch this..

The lanes are much drier than the first 6 -7 games that I played on other lanes.. Had to move because I wanted to film..

After switching.. Kept getting Brooklyn even if I don't rev as much..

Do comments please!

Bowler
    Chats: 0

what ball were u using?

Quote Originally Posted by Etrain View Post
    what ball were u using?
    DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge! Got it from my girlfriend for birthday present!! Hee....

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

DV8 Hell Raiser Revenge??? I thought you needed a NEW BALL??? You have one of the BEAT WEAPONS out there eugene!! But like all weapons, its only as good as the guy aiming it! I think you are going to be a great bowler!!! Better form then me!! And I am real good bowler, as you know! Nice girlfriend!!! My wife has never given me a bowling ball, much less a weapon like your girl friend gave you.... ((((eugune... she just might be a keeper))) , between me and you!! (.... keep up the good work!! It won't be long, and we will be hearing here in the States,,,, Eugene Bowls a perfect 300 game in Singapore, and marries the woman that gave him the DV8, that made it all possible!! (

I am not a coach, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. The one thing I see is your arm comes across your body. I have found that it is easier to be consistent when my arm comes straight up. Also, there were a few shots where you looked like you were off balance, falling to your right after you released the ball. Everything else looked good to me. Good timing, nice armswing.

-DJ
    -Dave

In the bag: DynoThane Vendetta, PBS Planet Earth, Brunswick TZone

Chats: 0

You're physical game is really good. Only one thing I could notice was that you were falling out of the shot on some of them like Florida Bowler said. But even that only happened a couple times. Something that might fix that is if you try to post on your slide leg until the ball hits the pins. Eventually you will have better balance at the foul line. Another thing that works for some people is if you keep your non-sliding foot closer to the ground. For me it seems to help my balance a bit. But overall your game is very good!

Sometimes I fall off to the right is because I tend to "rev" more than normal which cause my arm to hook the ball up more which makes me unbalance.. But I'm unable to get a high game of 200 even now.. Gonna keep trying!

the shot at 2.00 was the shot that i've hooked the ball too much that i lost balance.. that's explain why i fall to the right side.. hahaha

Chats: 326

Nice video Eugene. I will say, you are very capable of being a great bowler. You throw a nice ball. If you just continue to practice, work on your accuracy, you'll be averaging over 210 or more in no time.

Chats: 35

Congrats on the new ball!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast