Thread: I just got the PinSeeker bowling shoes

Ringer
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 136

Default I just got the PinSeeker bowling shoes

and they are great, not only are they cost efficient but they get the job done!
    I found it a lot easier to slide my foot and throw a more consistant shot.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 8

I wasn't sure what they looked like so I googled them really quick. Are they by Gen X? Can't really find much about them. I suggest getting a pair of shoe covers to keep the sliding pad in good condition. I use them when going into the bathroom or food area. It will help keep the sticky things off of the approach.

Ringer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSheibs View Post
    I wasn't sure what they looked like so I googled them really quick. Are they by Gen X? Can't really find much about them. I suggest getting a pair of shoe covers to keep the sliding pad in good condition. I use them when going into the bathroom or food area. It will help keep the sticky things off of the approach.
    I think so, I will buy some soon, I'm going to visit my local pro shop, to see which ball I'll end up having, I was thinking of doing some more research on my local bowling alley and then deciding wether to get a critical theory, or settle on another ball,
    I have the video up, I'll post it up for you as soon as I get home.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 8

Cool. I have shoes made by Dexter. They work pretty well. But bowling shoes haven tchanged much as far as having a sliding pad and way to stop your slide. Kind of depends what you are comfortable with. As for the ball. I was just looking at a Brunswick C-system online. Looks like a cool ball. They also have a video of a lefty throwing it. But like I
    E mentioned before. I have a Freeze Hybrid and love it. Guess it depends on what level and how much you want to pay.

Ringer
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheSheibs View Post
    Cool. I have shoes made by Dexter. They work pretty well. But bowling shoes haven tchanged much as far as having a sliding pad and way to stop your slide. Kind of depends what you are comfortable with. As for the ball. I was just looking at a Brunswick C-system online. Looks like a cool ball. They also have a video of a lefty throwing it. But like I
    E mentioned before. I have a Freeze Hybrid and love it. Guess it depends on what level and how much you want to pay.
    I see, well these are my first bowling shoes so I cannot say which have a better slide, all I know is that their a major improvement than the regular bowling shoes. I'll look up the video of the ball, I am not focusing on the critical theory, but a ball that will get me a good hook into the pocket, since many people throw with 3 fingers, they don't know the difference from the way a person with 2 fingers throws the ball, it has more of a loft to it, and focuses on the 1 1/2 arrow on the left to the 3rd arrow on the right.