Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Details of the record attempt

Chats: 0

Rooting for you Bill. Nothing better than doing something for a good cause.
    High game: 232/High series 587. Arsenal: Hammer Backlash, Tzone Catchphrase: Those pins just got smoked (followed by the double hand pistols) Catchphrase performed rate: 0%
    Faceplants on alley: 2 Reason for signature: everyone here has really fancy ones.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

Thank you
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Blog Entries
    Chats: 217

With the start of leagues this past week I haven't done anything in the set-up for the attempt this week.. The center owner and I both have just been way too busy.
    I have received quite a few private messages about why I want to do this, all in favor so far. With that in mind there is something I would like to share with everyone here. I have had several articles I've written over the years published and have been working on a book but this will always be my most cherished writing. The day my granddaughter, Jenniyah, passed away I was the only one in any shape to drive to get the other grandkids from school. I wrote this as a text to my step-daughter while sitting there waiting the few minutes for the kids. She liked it and asked me to type it out on the computer which I did with a picture. We went to Staples to make 300 copies. Heather wanted to have them available at Jenniyah's memorial service. When I went to Staples to pick them up, with the estimate amount ready, the young women behind the counter refused my money. They apologized for reading it which wasn't necessary. Then the day of the service the Preacher came to me. They wanted me to read it in front of the whole assembly. Now I've buried two kids, held friends while they died, awarded Purple Hearts and Bronze Stars, numerous Honor Guard for fallen comrades and this was by far the hardest thing I have ever done. Speaking in front of 287 people wasn't the issue, public speaking is easy for me. The subject wasn't so easy.

Only a month was she in our lives. Then God brought her back to be by his side. Not a single word did she ever speak. Yet to be touched by her was to be touched by the hand of God Himself. She was definitive proof that Angels are among us, that miracles do exist. Just one look and she opened your heart, filling it with love and compassion. In one month she made a bigger impact on the world than most of us will do in eighty years. So when you think of Jenniyah, remember how she filled your heart with joy, kindness, compassion and a never ending love. May her mother, Heather, live each day in a way to honor Jenniyah and make her proud
    USBC SILVER CERTIFIED COACH
    Gold Coach Candidate
    Owner/Operator of Bowlerz Score Coaching
    Tweener Rev Rate of 420, Speed 19 mph
    Key Bowling Staff Member
    Key Bowling Coaching Staff

IBPSIA member
    Former Staff Bowler at www.BowlerX.com

Chats: 891

bill that was good sad to hear that but the thing at the bottom (srry cant remember at this moment what theya re called) that was touching
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Your words of choice are beautiful, very nice eulogy.
    I am a proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345