Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Contest Aug 18, 2014 to Aug 24, 2014 - Storm Optimus

SandBagger
    Chats: 0

think it is in sometype of handbook.

Chats: 0

I like my DV8 Mutiny Marauder, but I have been looking at this Storm ball since it came out. I would love to have it. My wife is Hammer loyal so I don't have to worry about her wanting this one.

I don't get all hyped up over pearls ever. I have heard some talk of this ball. I ain't planning on buying anything new right now. But I would like to give this a test drive. The only way I see that happening is to win it or if a certain friend gets his hand on one.

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    I don't get all hyped up over pearls ever. I have heard some talk of this ball. I ain't planning on buying anything new right now. But I would like to give this a test drive. The only way I see that happening is to win it or if a certain friend gets his hand on one.
    Who is this friend?

I've been hearing lots of noise about this ball. I would love to give it a toss...
    The Name's Rob
    Average: Terrible.
    PAP: Somewhere right of the holes.
    Revs: A Few. Speed: Yep.

Rodney the one you were talking about getting in a fight during league

Chats: 1

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Rodney the one you were talking about getting in a fight during league
    Ha ha ha ok. Just had to ask thought you might be implying me thinking I had good odds of winning this weeks ha ha

Chats: 204

I MUST HAVE THIS BALL!!!

1) I really, really need more bowling balls. All my bowling equipment was stolen and then in the act of theft it was lit on fire.
    2) I have a HUGE match coming up IN VEGAS...against none other than Iceman!! So...if I were to defeat him using this ball...he would of course go out and buy one thinking that it MUST have been this new fangled ball!!!

Also, it is a great color scheme...I'm sure it smells wonderful...and it is my birthday.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I MUST HAVE THIS BALL!!!

1) I really, really need more bowling balls. All my bowling equipment was stolen and then in the act of theft it was lit on fire.
    2) I have a HUGE match coming up IN VEGAS...against none other than Iceman!! So...if I were to defeat him using this ball...he would of course go out and buy one thinking that it MUST have been this new fangled ball!!!

Also, it is a great color scheme...I'm sure it smells wonderful...and it is my birthday.
    they stole your equipment just to set it on fire!? BLASPHEMY!
    "watching pros throw countless strikes in a you tube video, is like watching
    super models in bikini's eating cheeseburgers on the hood of a pickup. sex sells"

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Shaneshu87 View Post
    they stole your equipment just to set it on fire!? BLASPHEMY!
    They must have seen him bowl

Just kidding
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast