Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 1st Annual Billy Hardwick Memorial ZDawg vs. Aslan Southern California Championship

Chats: 506

mike that post above has gotten u my respect cept for the punching part =D
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    no such thing as like winning either you win or you lose thats it 2nd is the 1st loser be the best or go home i dont like ties i dont like people when they said i tryd my best losers say that stuff
    Okay new rule...noeymc can't respond in jiberish or iphone autocorrect or a drunken stooper...because that makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    Your analogies show you don't understand what we faced at Temecula.
    Oh thats right...we're still on that kick that for some unknown reason...a random bowling alley...on a Saturday for little Ricky's B-Day party...has decided to institute an oil pattern that is not only detrimental to their recreational bowlers...and not only is so rare that it is virtually unheard of...but would require the mechanic to have PBA level lane oiling experience.

I look forward to Part II of this adventure...the MWhite/ZDawg Southern California Bowling Center Tour. I can't imagine what crazy oil patterns you'll use as an excuse in the NEXT tour stop.

MW: "Well, I lost by 140 pins...rolled a 98 that first game...but it was fairly obvious that the lane was oiled in a 3/4 Zombie Bone Yank pattern...where the mechanic usues a toothbrush to lightly oil boards 5, 11, and 16....then uses spit on boards 7 and 12....then buffs it with a used diaper. It's a rare pattern...but explains why I once again lost."

PDW called...he says it's easier to just blame fan distractions than make up weird oil pattern excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc View Post
    no such thing as like winning either you win or you lose thats it 2nd is the 1st loser be the best or go home i dont like ties i dont like people when they said i tryd my best losers say that stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Okay new rule...noeymc can't respond in jiberish or iphone autocorrect or a drunken stooper...because that makes no sense.
    Noeymc was paraphrasing Ricky Bobby the greatest NASCAR driver of all time. SHAKE AND BAKE IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Banned
    Chats: 68

It's not gibberish, noeymc just lacks punctuation.

Quote Originally Posted by noeymc
    no such thing as like winning
    either you win or you lose thats it
    2nd is the 1st loser
    be the best or go home
    i dont like ties
    i dont like people when they said i tryd my best
    losers say that stuff

Banned

Aslan, BTW, is my SDCard coming back anytime soon, or should I go buy a new one?

Chats: 506

It's not gibberish, noeymc just lacks punctuation.
    see he gets it
    Stroker
    Ball Speed : 17mph Rev Rate : 300-325 PAP : 4 1/2
    Balls : Hammer Taboo Deep Purple Roto Grip Shatter Roto Grip Scream Hammer absolute hook
    Avg 182 high game 291 High series 709
    bowling 2 leagues and everyday i can

Member ID: 9407-9357

Aslan, BTW, is my SDCard coming back anytime soon, or should I go buy a new one?
    I was waiting to see if we were scheduling a rematch anytime soon and I'd just bring it with. Plus, you said you didn't need it back right away.

I can mail it next week. Does anyone know if mailing a memory card requires any special packaging or anything or if it can go in a standard envelope?

Chats: 256

I was waiting to see if we were scheduling a rematch anytime soon and I'd just bring it with. Plus, you said you didn't need it back right away.

I can mail it next week. Does anyone know if mailing a memory card requires any special packaging or anything or if it can go in a standard envelope?
    Tape to an index card and put in envelope. No extra postage would be needed.
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    Tape to an index card and put in envelope. No extra postage would be needed.
    Will do. Thx.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Banned

My thought about the multi-location idea would be to have a running total, lets say 5 locations, to determine a title holder, but we wouldn't stop at just 5 locations, After the 6th location, we would use the scores from locations 2 thru 6, then 3 thru 7, etc.

That way each month could be a potential new holder, or a repeat.

My thought was try and schedule the 1st Saturday of the month.

The only draw back I see there, is the 1st Saturday in June, I'll be in Laughlin.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast