Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you won a bowling ball from Bowling Boards? Post a picture with your ball!

I tried to upload a pic of the ball I won and myself but the photo won't upload. I'll try again later but I send a BIG Thank You to Bowling Boards!!
    Proud Member of Bowlingboards.com.Average-166 High Series-613 High Game-256 In The Bag:Storm Lights Out, Storm Optimus, Columbia 300 White Dot.
    Clean Games:10 Tournament Bag: Ebonite Pivot Point, Storm Lights Out, Marvel S and Polar Ice, Hammer Spike.

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Pot Calling the Kettle Brown LOL

Quote Originally Posted by billf View Post
    Obvious posting to just win a ball. Just so you know, in the past this hasn't worked and don't be surprised if Admin or a moderator doesn't combine your posts.

Wow,,, that's like the pot calling the kettle brown! LOL LOL... Wow! Give the young man a break! You should follow your path and not worry about others! Mike,,, it's a free country,,,, lol,,, post what ever you like, within reason! ( who knows,,, you just might win that ball!!! Iceman
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-05-2013 at 08:37 AM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Wow,,, that's like the pot calling the kettle brown! LOL LOL... Wow! Give the young man a break! You should follow your path and not worry about others! Mike,,, it's a free country,,,, lol,,, post what ever you like, within reason! ( who knows,,, you just might win that ball!!! Iceman
    Darn your almost 4 months behind with that retort Mike.

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Blog Entries

Default It needed to be said, no matter the months, days, or hours!

Quote Originally Posted by bowl1820 View Post
    Darn your almost 4 months behind with that retort Mike.
    Better Late, then never!
    Retort, or not to retort, that is question!!

Judge not Bill, till ye judge thyself!!

Look into a mirror and see the very person you are taking aim at! Give the kid a break,,, he is going to college at the present time, and like most young men his age, has nothing but bowling balls on his mind!! He wants what every young blooded American man wants,,, A RED HOT BOWLING BALL,,,, FREE!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 256

High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Blog Entries

Default Caption to Capt/and number 1

Quote Originally Posted by vdubtx View Post
    I like that!!! LOL The Captain, and number one just after they were told that bill was a fraud!
    It broke their hearts, but they continued their quest, going where no man/woman has ever gone, and bowling
    in the Holodeck, as they ventured into infinity

Yes a full fledged fraud! I went to the other web site, which I think Lockwood did a great job putting up! Under Bill's
    profile where it has your bowling average, it use to have 228! ( Now it has something I have never seen before,,, not
    an average, but just something to this effect: ( " My average changes soooooo much for league to league, I don't have the time
    to put a number on it") Ok,,,, but to cut someone else down like Mike Thomas on this site, and try to tell him how he should post, its the
    epitome of nerve!

If past history is an indicator of his true average, I would bet its around 160 to 175... Nothing wrong with that at all!! Just be real Bill.
    As often as you visit THE OTHER website that your an ADMIN on,,, is it that hard to show your 4 league averages?

Remember it all shows at the end of the year on USBC Awards! Yours and mine are there for the LOOKING! Even my last 300 and 780 series. You should have kept it REAL, that's how you get real respect!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 12-05-2013 at 04:01 PM.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 0

I now know how to post a picture ! Part 2 Win a ball. Time to go to the winner's circle via the drawing !

Deranged.jpg

Thanks Bowlingboards.com!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

better late than never right?

qj80.jpg
    PAP - 6 1/4 1/8 up
    speed 16-16.5 monitor
    ~400-450 revs

I am a Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

Here is the Melee I won last week:

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast