Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many Leagues are you in?

Chats: 723

Default How many Leagues are you in?

So, how many leagues does each of you bowl in a week?

I personally bowl in the YBC youth league on Saturday's, run my teen league Tuesdays, and i'm looking at joining the Friday evening league as well!

Second Question! How many games of practice do you bowl a week? I try to Practice at least twice a week with 3-6 games.
    High Game: 246 (300 soon)
    High Series: 627

In The Bag: DV8 MARAUDER, Brunswick Nexxxus, Brunswick T Zone
    USBC Level I Certified Coach
    Youth Bowling Canada Member

I am a proud member of http://BowlingIntel.com bowling Forums

TONIGHT WE BOWL! DV8 DAMN GOOD BOWLING

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

3 sanctioned leagued one Old timer’s league 50 and over, most are over 60, up to mid 80’s! So that would be 4 leagues,,, I practice with Jason/The Dude every Friday from 12:00 to 2:00, then run down to another AMF and bowl with my wife that gets off work a 3 pm and bowl from 3 to 5! She usually get off a little early, and her job is just a mile from the lane! Other than the Thursday night league, ( the dream team, my favorite one is the over 50! I enjoy being and watching some of them women in their mid 80’s throwing the balls, and just having fun!! Most are pretty darn good bowlers!!! Very accurate,,, not much power, but they hit their target most of the time!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    3 sanctioned leagued one Old timer’s league 50 and over, most are over 60, up to mid 80’s! So that would be 4 leagues,,, I practice with Jason/The Dude every Friday from 12:00 to 2:00, then run down to another AMF and bowl with my wife that gets off work a 3 pm and bowl from 3 to 5! She usually get off a little early, and her job is just a mile from the lane! Other than the Thursday night league, ( the dream team, my favorite one is the over 50! I enjoy being and watching some of them women in their mid 80’s throwing the balls, and just having fun!! Most are pretty darn good bowlers!!! Very accurate,,, not much power, but they hit their target most of the time!! lol
    Nice! the good old Iceman/Dude Friday Faceoff! who will win this Friday?

Chats: 891

i only bowl in 1 league this year since i went to a different bowling allie i would normaly be in 2-3 leagues but had to test out the lanes first.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Cranker
    Chats: 7

2 sanctiond leagues,Regular and Sport! If my low back feels good and I need to work on something I will bowl 4-6 games practice.

Zothen

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

The Dude/Jason is getting that NEW DV8 NIGHTMARE Thursday as I remember! He will probably kick my ask Friday! I will get to see it in action on our thursday dream team league! When I went along with the bet, I didn't know he was getting a NEW TERROR DV8!!
    Last edited by MICHAEL; 10-31-2012 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    The Dude/Jason is getting that NEW DV8 Terror today as I remember! He will probably kick my ask Friday! I will get to see it in action on our thursday dream team league! When I went along with the bet, I didn't know he was getting a NEW TERROR DV8!!
    Then you need to one up him and get the nightmare!!!! the dude will have nightmares for months after he looses his hair! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by striker12 View Post
    i only bowl in 1 league this year since i went to a different bowling allie i would normaly be in 2-3 leagues but had to test out the lanes first.
    Don't get banned next time lol, but how are the lanes at this new ally? its not to lane to join those other 2 leagues!

Quote Originally Posted by Zothen View Post
    2 sanctiond leagues,Regular and Sport! If my low back feels good and I need to work on something I will bowl 4-6 games practice.

Zothen
    I would love to try a sport league, but alas, no alleys around here have sport leagues.

Chats: 891

the bowling allie i got band form i never bowled in much other then turnnys i use to bowl at cloverleaf band form prost will never bowl at cloverleaf again went up there on monday to practice my approach abit and on ym first throw my foot stuck and i went flying onto the lkane and did something to my right leg.

but the lanes im bowling on know are much better then any i have been on before i'm learning how to move all over the lanes know where at cloverleaf any oil condition you have to play left.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

2 Leagues. One sanctioned league on Friday night and one unsanctioned on tuesday night. The unsanctioned is a Rock N Bowl league so it's a lot of fun with the music and such.
    In the Bag: Storm Marvel Pearl, Storm IQ, Columbia 300 White Dot
    In the Locker: Storm Tropical Breeze, RG Defiant, RG Bandit

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast