Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you wear to bowl comfortably?

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by tccstudent View Post
    Gstring, scoks, bowling shoes, and pete weber style sunglasses
    While that may be comfortable for you, I'd guess it makes others a bit uncomfortable.

The bonus is the $1 bills you get from the ladies.

Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike White View Post
    While that may be comfortable for you, I'd guess it makes others a bit uncomfortable.

The bonus is the $1 bills you get from the ladies.
    The downside is the $1 bills you'd get from some of the guys...

Quote Originally Posted by rv driver View Post
    The downside is the $1 bills you'd get from some of the guys...
    money is money if someone wants to give me money I have no qualms about taking it
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 0

money is money if someone wants to give me money I have no qualms about taking it
    I'd give you a $1 to actually see you bowl like that... in front of a crowd.

Slacks and a cotton shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by JPbowl View Post
    Shorts and a tshirt always. Winter time i get comments 'shorts ?? its 10 degrees out!'
    ... Well good thing we bowl indoors [IMG]file:///C:%5CUsers%5C4Zimmers%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.png[/IMG]
    keys, phone on the table, switch the wallet to my opposite pocket.
    I frequently wear short sleeve shirts through the winter even in Down East Maine, but I hate shorts. I grew up in the south riding in a car with vinyl seats and no air conditioning which ruined shorts for me.

Chats: 304

At this time of the season, of course it being summer, I would say a standard t-shirt and shorts, but that can be any time of any day. I know in my home alley it'd be a little cooler than usual, but I guess that's standard for any bowling alley. But I just wear simple shirt and shorts. Or if you don't want your legs to start freezing up on you, maybe could wear warm-up bottoms ;p
    My bowling balls include:
    Brunswick Brute Strength, Brunswick Mastermind Genius, DV8 Endless Nightmare, DV8 Diva, DV8 Diva Pearl, DV8 Marauder Mutiny, & Brunswick White Viz-A-Ball spare ball

Chats: 39

I usually prefer to wear cargo shorts and a polo shirt when I bowl (either a team jersey or just any old polo will do). I used to have black linen pants that I wore to tournaments or leagues that frowned on shorts, but I forgot them in a hotel in Berlin last year . I replaced those with some black Nike golf pants, which are great for bowling (only downside is they are very expensive).
    Company League Average: 198.1
    City League Average: 186.5
    WTBA Sport pattern League Average: 172.9
    Current Arsenal: Roto Grip Nomad Pearl, Wrecker, and Hyper Cell; Track 920A and 505A; Storm Tropical Breeze; Plastic Spare Ball

Tonight I think I will wear a pink tutu
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Question

Tonight I think I will wear a pink tutu
    With or without a tiara?

with a big pretty pink bow
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast