Thread: First thoughts on new hyroad pearl :)

Default First thoughts on new hyroad pearl :)

So I was looking for something in the middle of the two extremes of my HRR and my lanebreaker (possibly to even replace the latter, I really don't like that ball). I never had a hyroad and I've heard nothing but good things, so I went for it. Drilled it pin under my ring finger and the cg kicked out so the motion was strong but not quite as snappy. I've never used a pin down layout before, and I honestly think I might do it more often. Anyways I'm EXTREMELY impressed. The house is a little greasy for it at the start of the night, but If I move right to start, I think I could use this ball all night. The motion is very strong and being symmetric(this is my first symmetric ball) I can really see the differences in more subtle hand changes. To top it all off, it smells fantastic. I'd highly recommend one .

Oh yeah and it hits like a train...I can see why the thunder line always does so well.

Chats: 243

My gf loves hers. It has a perfect skid flip motion and is pretty angular at the break. I've had to teach her how to adjust cuz this ball is so much stronger than her previous one.