Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: THE " Bill Hall Tri-Grip?

Blog Entries
    Chats: 2643

Default Put it on MIKE!!!! Raw!!

Post it...... we don't care how long, or what-ever!! Lets see this puppy, down and dirty!!!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Banned
    Chats: 68

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    Post it...... we don't care how long, or what-ever!! Lets see this puppy, down and dirty!!!
    You might not care how long, or whatever, but it appears that youtube does care about length.

Blog Entries

Default Send it to ICEMAN...

I can make it work! Put it on a SD card, send it to me! I will get it up and running in less then a day.
    If I can't, I have a couple computer programmers friends that are Real Good at doing the impossible!

Sorta like beating Aslan in bowling....LOL ( (doing the impossible)

Mike,,,, did Aslan really beat you????

I am thinking real seriously about coming out this summer,,, I always like SD, a lot! Use to make a trip out there every summer for the Iron Workers teachers update classes. Always rode my bike instead of flying!

I will load up my bike, and trailer with a few bowling balls, it shouldn't take much to defeat Aslan! Then I will teach the Lion a lesson! YES EVEN with a fair handicap! (

He needs to be taught a lesson!! Iceman ,,,, This Summer.
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Vimeo, skip youtube and you won't have issues or need an SD card or a 6 ball trailer, etc.

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by MICHAEL View Post
    I will load up my bike, and trailer with a few bowling balls, it shouldn't take much to defeat Aslan! Then I will teach the Lion a lesson! YES EVEN with a fair handicap! (
    psst psst...

(whispers): Hopefully he doesn't stop at any alleys on the way to practice. I have a feeling if he stops off at an alley to practice and realizes how inflated his average is from bowling in that super easy house he bowls in...he'll turn around and go home!

So yeah Ice...come on out...but NO PRACTICING in ANY STATE or center other than your home center...don't wanna tire yourself out before the big game right?

So what happens when I drop the next "legend"?? I mean, I beat zdawg (spotting him 24 pins a game) and people are like "well...zdawg is still learning." I beat the All-Star superstar M. White....and the closest thing I've gottent to credit is, "Okay...well, technically I guess you beat him....so congrats on that hollow victory." And while zdawg blames my victory on him being in a slump...MWhite blames it 100% on the lane conditions being messed up and akward.

So what happens when I drop "Mr. Tri-Grip 300" himself ?? Will there be credit then? Or will I hear how he was tired from the long ride...or had a cold...or will the "community" chime in and start making creative math problems where..."...I F you based averages based on anyone with a username that contains an "I"...getting an additional 17 pins...then recalculate averages to allign with the Chinese New Year....then Iceman actually won."

I'm the champ. Wanna dethrone the champ? Step one in the process is acknowledging that I AM the champ. THEN we can talk about future challenges.

What about a "Bowlingboards Invitational"?
    - Maybe bowlingball.com would like to put something like that together...good advertising...for the store and the site
    - ...maybe have some bowling items as prizes...or "winner gets a $250 bowlingball.com online store credit"? If we got enough people...some nice brackets and side pots.
    - There's a software...I think in Yahoo maps or something like that...where everyone can log into the group/page, enter in their zip codes, and it'll display where they are. Maybe the 1st annual tournament could be held in a place that is most central to all the site users.
    - Make it relatively cheap to enter...but you MUST have a bowlingboards.com account and lets say 175 post by January 1 of that year.
    - Maybe the winner gets a special avatar next to his name like the admin and moderators have...something like "2013 BB Invitational Champion".
    - Make it handicapped...but also have awards for scratch and other fun stuff (most splits, strike %, longest/shortest distance traveled to get to attend, gutters, lowest score, etc...)
    - If it is big enough, and is tied to the internet site, maybe ball manufacturers show up and set up booths??

I'd go. If it was anywhere West of Oklahoma, I'd make the drive. Or maybe it alternates...1 year East Coast, 1 year Midwest, 1 year West Coast? I wonder what the interest would be? And I wonder how many people would be needed to attend for it to be worthwhile?
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 55

Mudpuppy....condensed version, please!!! Stay up on these things, would ya? It would be greatly appreciated, especially at this late hour (:>
    Proud member of bowlingboards.com bowling forums & winner of bowling ball give-away!
    High Series - 704; High Game - 290 (a long time ago) Current Average - 150

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by classygranny View Post
    Mudpuppy....condensed version, please!!! Stay up on these things, would ya? It would be greatly appreciated, especially at this late hour (:>
    HIS HEAD IS NOW BIG
    He is delusional
    He thinks he can beat Iceman
    reality check
    NO WAY!!! So says Iceman!
    Don't walk on Thin Ice!

Chats: 204

I never thought I'd say this...but GOD I wish I had a reason to travel to Missouri (or near Missouri) for work sometime soon.

Normally, wanting to go to Missouri ranks just below wanting to see Montana and just above wanting to lick a beetle...but to be able to bowl Iceman on neutral lanes...with the pressure on...it would be worth getting my rental car carjacked in St. Louis and having to dodge bullets hitting the window of my hotel room. Someday Iceman. Someday that Lotto ticket is gonna hit....and then there will be some VERY generous offers to Mudpuppy and yourself...a free airline ticket...and I'll pay for all the bowling costs...just to get a chance to "educate" my brothers.

Vegas, Baby. Vegas!!
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums
    14's Deadly Aim, First Blood, HyRoad Pearl, Tropical Breeze, Rising Star, Maxim Spare

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    I never thought I'd say this...but GOD I wish I had a reason to travel to Missouri (or near Missouri) for work sometime soon.

Normally, wanting to go to Missouri ranks just below wanting to see Montana and just above wanting to lick a beetle...but to be able to bowl Iceman on neutral lanes...with the pressure on...it would be worth getting my rental car carjacked in St. Louis and having to dodge bullets hitting the window of my hotel room. Someday Iceman. Someday that Lotto ticket is gonna hit....and then there will be some VERY generous offers to Mudpuppy and yourself...a free airline ticket...and I'll pay for all the bowling costs...just to get a chance to "educate" my brothers.
    Hey I want in on some of the action too.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast