Page 125 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2253

Thread: Aslan's Scores (of the non-lady kind)

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Quote Originally Posted by RobLV1 View Post
    Here is an exercise for you to get you to the next level. The good news is that you now change balls frequently, and usually make the right change. The bad news is that a ball change has become your "go to" adjustment. Here's the exercise: once you find the ball that is working for you at a particular session, stick with it for the entire session. You need to start working on horizontal moves as well as hand position changes to compliment your ability to change balls. It will feel strange at first, but once you can combine the three adjustments, I think you will be able to get to where you want to be.

There's a LOT to be said for this. I've been bowling with just one ball most of my life. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple, but once I've decided which one I'm using, I can count on one hand the number of times I've had to switch during the night. It may have had something to do with only having one ball when I was a kid. You had to find a way to make it work. Tuesday I practiced with both the Nano and the Fight. I set the Fight down, and bowled 653 with the Nano.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Chats: 204

I've actually been doing that a bit more simply because:

1) I've retired the Asylum; bringing me to a 4-ball arsenal (not counting spare ball).
    2) Now that my speed is in the 15.3-15.9 range...versus my old 16.9-17.9 range...the Lethal Revolver is not as much of an option on a THS.

So, I usually start out with the Dark Encounter...but other than a slightly weaker company (compared to Brunswick balls) and a bit of polish I regularly apply to the D.E.....it's not usually something I can stick with for too long.

So, I've been using the Loaded Revolver as long as I possibly can...as long as I can carry corner-pins on good pocket shots...then I switch to the Melee Jab and hope that I'm inside the oil enough to keep it from over-reacting downlane.

So...I've been doing a LOT more of just small, little lateral moves...probably so small that the move is really only "in my head"....I mean honestly...if you move your feet and target 1:1...and can only hit a 3-board area consistently...and tend to drift 2-3 boards...theres "margin of error" to consider.

So, yes, by virtue of a smaller arsenal, slower speed, and better release...I'm not switching balls as much as I was before....and you're right...it's been helpful to just focus on making the shots...make some slight adjustments here and there.

My "next step" is to do a better job of seeing how the ball is reacting with the lanes and how it exits the pindeck. I still don't have a good grasp of those things and I tend to put SO much focus in my approach, release, balance, and accuracy...that I 'forget' to watch the ball and watch it move through the pins. And there's SOOOO much information...important information to be gathered from those two things...so I need do more and get better at that.

OC USBC Open Tournament: low oil synthetics

Team Event:
    630 Series: 221-194-215

Strike rate was great, but I struggled with easy spares.

Doubles Event:
    558 Series: 182-176-200

Then things got worse. The new pair took some time to get used to; obviously beat up a bit from the earlier competition. Switched to the Melee Jab in the 5th frame of Game 1 and still couldn't strike as much, but spare shooting was improved. Game 2 was clean except for two splits I couldn't convert. Then in Game 3 I actually converted two splits but opened on a 2-4-5 in the 5th; my only open.

Singles Event:
    519 Series: 152-189-178

Then things got even worse...as we moved to even MORE burnt up lanes. And all 3 games were very similar...just struggling to find a line that would work and hold up for a couple frames.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 9.09 pins
    Strikes: 48% (1 5-bagger, 1 4-bagger, 3 turkeys, 8 doubles, 14 singles)
    Spares: 58% picked up

Single Pin spares: 74% (20/27)
    Most common single pin leaves: 10-pin (10x).
    Never left a single 1-pin, 2-pin, nor 9-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 39% (9/23)
    Most common multi-pin leave: 2-4-5 and 4-9 split (3x each)

Splits: 20% (2/10)

Average over 9 games: 189.67.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 197.33.

Can't complain too much. I helped the team to 5th place in the standings (for now). Not much more I can do handcuffed to a 190 average. I wasn't going to do the tournament this year due to my average being falsely inflated...but a fellow BVL bowler asked me to anchor his team and be his doubles partner so I agreed...and glad I did.

Definitely have a LOT to learn about how to play 9 games on burnt conditions. It's a whole other universe from standard 3-game or 4-game league nights. Once I switched to the Jab in Game 1 of the doubles match...I had no other ball to go to so I was making all kinds of adjustments....lateral, vertical, speed, hand position, etc... Things I normally don't have to mess around with on a standard league night or 3-4 game tournament.

Is the slump over? Sure feels like it. I looked very impressive in the team competition...as good as anyone else that was there...and there were some good bowlers. But, obviously if I'm gonna get to the next level...I'll have to figure out how to add some tricks to my "bag of tricks" so that I can make good adjustments when changing balls is no longer an option. And I can't "poo the bed" regarding spare shooting. 74% isn't horrible...but it's definitely going to limit me competing at the next level.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    OC USBC Open Tournament: low oil synthetics

Team Event:
    630 Series: 221-194-215

Strike rate was great, but I struggled with easy spares.

Doubles Event:
    558 Series: 182-176-200

Then things got worse. The new pair took some time to get used to; obviously beat up a bit from the earlier competition. Switched to the Melee Jab in the 5th frame of Game 1 and still couldn't strike as much, but spare shooting was improved. Game 2 was clean except for two splits I couldn't convert. Then in Game 3 I actually converted two splits but opened on a 2-4-5 in the 5th; my only open.

Singles Event:
    519 Series: 152-189-178

Then things got even worse...as we moved to even MORE burnt up lanes. And all 3 games were very similar...just struggling to find a line that would work and hold up for a couple frames.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 9.09 pins
    Strikes: 48% (1 5-bagger, 1 4-bagger, 3 turkeys, 8 doubles, 14 singles)
    Spares: 58% picked up

Single Pin spares: 74% (20/27)
    Most common single pin leaves: 10-pin (10x).
    Never left a single 1-pin, 2-pin, nor 9-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 39% (9/23)
    Most common multi-pin leave: 2-4-5 and 4-9 split (3x each)

Splits: 20% (2/10)

Average over 9 games: 189.67.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 197.33.

Can't complain too much. I helped the team to 5th place in the standings (for now). Not much more I can do handcuffed to a 190 average. I wasn't going to do the tournament this year due to my average being falsely inflated...but a fellow BVL bowler asked me to anchor his team and be his doubles partner so I agreed...and glad I did.

Definitely have a LOT to learn about how to play 9 games on burnt conditions. It's a whole other universe from standard 3-game or 4-game league nights. Once I switched to the Jab in Game 1 of the doubles match...I had no other ball to go to so I was making all kinds of adjustments....lateral, vertical, speed, hand position, etc... Things I normally don't have to mess around with on a standard league night or 3-4 game tournament.

Is the slump over? Sure feels like it. I looked very impressive in the team competition...as good as anyone else that was there...and there were some good bowlers. But, obviously if I'm gonna get to the next level...I'll have to figure out how to add some tricks to my "bag of tricks" so that I can make good adjustments when changing balls is no longer an option. And I can't "poo the bed" regarding spare shooting. 74% isn't horrible...but it's definitely going to limit me competing at the next level.
    Congrats on some nice bowling. I haven't bowled more than a 5 game block in a tournament before so I imageine 9 would be interesting. It's always a learning expierence anytime you try new things.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Monday League: Older Brunswick synthetics.

564 Series: 215-200-149

Started out with the Loaded Revolver. I'm not having much luck with the solids in this house. Inside I miss right...outside they lose too much energy and hit weak. I have to say...Game 1 I was "ON". No less than 9 pins on every shot...every shot in the pocket...and until my foot stuck in the 10th (causing me to miss a 10-pin for my first/only open)...I was dead on with spare shooting as well.

Game 2 I wasn't quite as "on"...but kept things clean other than a 5-7 split in the 7th that I barely missed.

Game 3 started out hot...until a pocket 7-10 split in the 5th frame. Then it was all opens from there on. Just couldn't find the pocket.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.97 pins
    Strikes: 48% (2 turkeys, 3 doubles, and 3 singles)
    Spares: 50% picked up

Single Pin spares: 50% (3/6)
    Most common single-pin leaves: 10-pin (5x)
    Also left a single 7-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 50% (5/10)
    Most common multi-pin leave: 1-2-8 and 3-10 split (2x each)

Splits: 50% (2/4)

Average over 3 games: 188.00.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 198.00.

Jeckyl and Hyde.

The first two games I felt like bowling was actually too easy. I was effortlessly striking. And if it left a 10-pin...I was dead on picking it up.

But, then I ran into a problem. The ball started diving through the nose...so I'd make a 2:1 move left...then it would miss right and leave a 1-2-8 or 2-8. So, 2:1 back to the right...then it dives through the nose again. I made a switch to the Melee Jab in the middle of Game 3...but had the same problems. Going to have to figure out some adjustments (speed, hand, vertical) besides lateral and ball changes.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Wednesday League: Meeting Night Practice

Had our pre-Vegas Sweeps meeting...I got my $10...and then practiced with a teammate to use our 2 free games per week (AMF league benefit).

206-224
    Got to the alley early...got a little practice in. Had some more single-pin spare problems...but games 1 and 3 were one frame away from clean.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 9.22 pins
    Strikes: 65% (1 5-bagger, 1 turkey, 3 doubles, and 1 single)
    Spares: 62% picked up

Single Pin spares: 100% (3/3)
    Most common single-pin leave: 10-pin (3x)

Multiple Pin spares: 40% (2/5)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: n/a (5 different leaves)

Splits: 50% (1/2)

Average over 3 games: 215.00.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: n/a.

Since I broke out of my slump a week ago, I've average 195 and have bowled 10 (of 20) games at or over 200. Granted (just to play Devil's advocate)... 17 of those 20 games were bowled at two of the easiest houses in Orange County (AMF Carter Lanes and Forest Lanes). But even the remaining 3 I averaged 188 with 2 games over/at 200.

The downside is my arsenal is down to 2 strike balls and a spare ball...because I can't seem to use either of the two solids anymore with my slightly slower speed and higher rev rate. And I promised to give away the Melee Jab at sweeps...which means I may be down to just the Loaded Revolver and a spare ball.

Now, granted I may be able to use the solids in Vegas. I may also be able to add more speed in my approach and make the solids more relevant. But thus far, on a typical THS...the solids are causing me this problem:

1) If I play the track, where I'm best and most comfortable...7-11 boards...the solids at a slower speed miss left. Even if I add speed...which I'm trying not to do...they hold the pocket but lose too much energy and hit light leaving corner-pins.

2) If I move inside, even at a slower speed, the solids can't make it back to the pocket...and if I lower my speed accordingly...they don't carry.

And with the Asylum retired (due to poor performance/poor match to my game/style)...that leaves the Loaded Revolver until the lanes break down enough and oil is pushed far enough up where I can switch to the Jab and it won't over-react down lane.

Now, I only have one league left...due to my moving/job change situation...so it's not a big deal. I can finish the league with just the Lo. Revolver. And "God forbid" I actually get some of my other balls drilled and start using them (right?)...but maybe I'll take this as an opportunity to do what Rob was suggesting and use the Lo. Revolver and work on other changes (lateral, vertical, hand, etc...). The ball only has 46 games on it...so I should still get plenty of use out of it...at LEAST another 150 games if not 400 more.

I think the next arsenal will be to un-retire the Bullet Train...get it surfaced to 4500...and polish it. Let that be my Dark Encounter equivalent for really fresh conditions...or the occasional heavier pattern. The Track 300A I can get drilled to replace the Lo. Revolver as my sort of "go to ball"...and then get the Defiant Edge drilled up to take the place of the Melee Jab. But, that's all preliminary...the RG on the Defiant Edge might make it a better starting ball than the 300A...and the Bullet Train might not fit as well as I'm hoping...but we'll see. I'm hoping my experience with the Asylum (and RotoGrip) was more an aberration. I have higher hopes for the Defiant Edge...it'll be disappointing if it has similar performance/match-up issues as the Asylum did.

Sweeps this weekend.

Hopefully my slump is officially over...because I need every advantage I can get. Sweeps are at the Gold Coast and my historical performance there is as follows:

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.53 pins
    Strikes: 32% (1 5-bagger, 1 4-bagger, 3 turkeys, 15 doubles, 47 singles)
    Spares: 59% picked up

Single Pin spares: 70% (51/72)
    Most common single pin leaves: 10-pin (19x).
    Never left a single 1-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 52% (61/116)
    Most common multi-pin leave: 6-10 (11x)

Splits: 20% (3/15)

Average over 27 games: 169.37.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 177.11.

Those stats are about where my talent level is in most houses...but I'll be carrying a 192 average into sweeps...so, I'll need to better.

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Wednesday League: Meeting Night Practice

Had our pre-Vegas Sweeps meeting...I got my $10...and then practiced with a teammate to use our 2 free games per week (AMF league benefit).

206-224
    Got to the alley early...got a little practice in. Had some more single-pin spare problems...but games 1 and 3 were one frame away from clean.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 9.22 pins
    Strikes: 65% (1 5-bagger, 1 turkey, 3 doubles, and 1 single)
    Spares: 62% picked up

Single Pin spares: 100% (3/3)
    Most common single-pin leave: 10-pin (3x)

Multiple Pin spares: 40% (2/5)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: n/a (5 different leaves)

Splits: 50% (1/2)

Average over 3 games: 215.00.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: n/a.

Since I broke out of my slump a week ago, I've average 195 and have bowled 10 (of 20) games at or over 200. Granted (just to play Devil's advocate)... 17 of those 20 games were bowled at two of the easiest houses in Orange County (AMF Carter Lanes and Forest Lanes). But even the remaining 3 I averaged 188 with 2 games over/at 200.

The downside is my arsenal is down to 2 strike balls and a spare ball...because I can't seem to use either of the two solids anymore with my slightly slower speed and higher rev rate. And I promised to give away the Melee Jab at sweeps...which means I may be down to just the Loaded Revolver and a spare ball.

Now, granted I may be able to use the solids in Vegas. I may also be able to add more speed in my approach and make the solids more relevant. But thus far, on a typical THS...the solids are causing me this problem:

1) If I play the track, where I'm best and most comfortable...7-11 boards...the solids at a slower speed miss left. Even if I add speed...which I'm trying not to do...they hold the pocket but lose too much energy and hit light leaving corner-pins.

2) If I move inside, even at a slower speed, the solids can't make it back to the pocket...and if I lower my speed accordingly...they don't carry.

And with the Asylum retired (due to poor performance/poor match to my game/style)...that leaves the Loaded Revolver until the lanes break down enough and oil is pushed far enough up where I can switch to the Jab and it won't over-react down lane.

Now, I only have one league left...due to my moving/job change situation...so it's not a big deal. I can finish the league with just the Lo. Revolver. And "God forbid" I actually get some of my other balls drilled and start using them (right?)...but maybe I'll take this as an opportunity to do what Rob was suggesting and use the Lo. Revolver and work on other changes (lateral, vertical, hand, etc...). The ball only has 46 games on it...so I should still get plenty of use out of it...at LEAST another 150 games if not 400 more.

I think the next arsenal will be to un-retire the Bullet Train...get it surfaced to 4500...and polish it. Let that be my Dark Encounter equivalent for really fresh conditions...or the occasional heavier pattern. The Track 300A I can get drilled to replace the Lo. Revolver as my sort of "go to ball"...and then get the Defiant Edge drilled up to take the place of the Melee Jab. But, that's all preliminary...the RG on the Defiant Edge might make it a better starting ball than the 300A...and the Bullet Train might not fit as well as I'm hoping...but we'll see. I'm hoping my experience with the Asylum (and RotoGrip) was more an aberration. I have higher hopes for the Defiant Edge...it'll be disappointing if it has similar performance/match-up issues as the Asylum did.
    I actually like that line up you maybe learning. LOL. I would put the Bullet train at 3k or 4k without polish and keep it for oiler conditions. I know your having better luck with polished equipment right now but sometimes you may need something with the extra bite. Ideally you would want something between the Bullet Train/Defiant Edge and the 300a but strong high rg solid, strong low/medium rg pearl, and a high rg low oil ball is not a bad start. I'm not sure you've ever had a ball like the Defiant Edge I think you will like it. I would suggest relatively strong drillings on both the Edge and the 300A.

Good luck at sweeps.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    I actually like that line up, you may be learning. LOL.
    Thats kind've a compliment I guess? : /

I know your having better luck with polished equipment right now but sometimes you may need something with the extra bite.
    I'm starting to buy into a theory that solids and hybrids are of much lesser value than I once thought. The reason for this shift is understanding the concept of "conserved energy". I used to think that the stronger the ball, the better it could get back to the pocket from the outside...that creates angle...that gives better carry. What I've been finding recently, however, is that the key to carry is get the ball to conserve it's energy through the entire skid phase...and hook as late as possible. This tends to conflict a bit with arsenal progressions that value a lower RG and/or a solid/hybrid cover.

Now...this is all talk from a uneducated (in bowling ball terms) guy bowling on THS conditions. As those conditions become harder...I doubt I can stick to that theory and ALWAYS be successful. I doubt bowling ball companies simply make solids and hybrids for S&Gs...(although...some have hypothesized just that...)

Ideally you would want something between the Bullet Train/Defiant Edge and the 300a but strong high rg solid, strong low/medium rg pearl, and a high rg low oil ball is not a bad start. I'm not sure you've ever had a ball like the Defiant Edge I think you will like it.
    My usual progression school of thought would be to start with the stronger Bullet Train and move to the strong Pearl (Defiant Edge) and then the weak pearl (300A). However, what I've learned from using the Melee Jab is that sometimes a stronger pearl is better for last...because it tends to lose too much energy up the outside (in the dry), yet is a pearl so doesn't work well for me inside (at my speed/rev rate).

Then there's the RG side of the argument. Some folks have put more of their faith in the RG of the ball than the cover. Going that route...you could line up the RGs...and use surface prep to dull or increase the cover properties. And thats why I thought the higher RG of the Bullet Train...would fit better between the low RG Defiant Edge and very high RG 300A.

But...back to what I've been learning...if I use the 300A to replace the Loaded Revolver...and the Defiant Edge to replace the Melee Jab...then I'd be starting with the Bullet Train...or maybe just use it on longer, tougher, more wide and oily conditions. In theory, the Encounter was a low-RG pearl...so I have used a low-RG Pearl in the past...but that ball never really fit my hand very well using the tri grip drilling...the thumb angle always caused that ball to stick...and consequently I never really threw it well enough to measure how successful I'd be with a low-RG pearl.

Good luck at sweeps.
    Morning Practice at the Gold Coast, Las Vegas
    Medium-heavy oil synthetics

495 Series: 191-159-145
    Glad I brought the entire arsenal because trying to start with the Loaded Revolver was a disaster. I switched to the Lethal Revolver and move a little right and did better. But my approach, timing, and release just seemed to be out of sync.

544 Series: 191-169-184
    Started feeling better in terms of my physical game.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.74 pins
    Strikes: 40% (1 4-bagger, 2 turkeys, 4 doubles, and 9 singles)
    Spares: 47% picked up

Single Pin spares: 66% (10/15)
    Most common single pin leave: 7-pin (6x)
    Never left a single 1-pin, 3-pin, 5-pin, nor 8-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 34% (8/23)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: 3-6, 2-4-5, and 1-2-4 (2x each).

Splits: 0% (0/8)

Average over 6 games: 173.17.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 180.83.

Tougher lane conditions than I'm used to. There's some less oily areas...but they aren't "dry"...and it's a small area. Seems like a lot of oil in the middle...only hit Brooklyn once on misses inside...most of the inside misses resulted in splits...which tells me it's a longer pattern with a significant volume in the middle.

The league is going to struggle again with them all used to that bone dry bounce area. But with a 192 entering average...I need my adaptability and experience with different lane conditions to give me more help if I'm gonna win any real money.

Gonna try to get another round of practice in tonight...maybe in an hour. I want to wait till leagues are over tonight...but then I'll be bowling in the dark with all the drunk cosmic bowlers on toasted conditions...

I paid twice as much as I should have because I didn't bother to look in my reservation book to find a 50% off coupon...won't make that mistake again tonight.

Might try to add just a little bit of surface to the Dark Encounter. I like it polished on lower oil and shorter conditions...but on this conditions I may need some extra bit...lots of shots missing right of the pocket. I got the D.E. in the ball dehydrator now...I'll get it wiped off and maybe knock it down to 2000 and skip the polish. Can always polish it tonight before sweeps tomorrow if I think it's dying too early.

Late Afternoon Practice at the Gold Coast, Las Vegas
    medium oil synthetics

668 Series: 257-221-190
    Things were just working. The Lethal Revolver was performing the way it did back before my slump started. But by Game 3, the line was burning up...and then I lost it and struggled to find it again. Switched to the Dark Encounter midway through the 3rd game...but it wasn't working very well.

481 Series: 149-176-156
    Swiched to the Loaded Revolver in the 4th frame of Game 4...but just couldn't seem to find a good, consistent line...and the frustration was making things worse. Midway through Game 5 I wanted to switch to the Melee Jab, but when I went to put the insert in...I noticed it was starting to chip around the thumbhole. I took it into the pro shop and they tried to fix it...but I didn't want to throw it until the adhesive had enough time to truly cure. With sweeps less than 24 hours away...and me planning to give this ball away after sweeps...it didn't make much sense to have it plugged. Helluva time to have it chip. So I just kept throwing the Lo. Revolver...and things didn't go well. I think I struck once in the first frame of Game 6...then a spare, a few opens, and spares the rest of the way. I was mentally exhausted at that point.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.88 pins
    Strikes: 43% (1 8-bagger, 3 4-baggers, 1 double, and 6 singles)
    Spares: 54% picked up

Single Pin spares: 71% (10/14)
    Most common single pin leave: 10-pin (6x)
    Never left a single 1-pin, 4-pin, 5-pin, 6-pin, nor 8-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 42% (9/21)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: 6-10 (5x).

Splits: 16% (1/6)

Average over 6 games: 191.50.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 198.50.

Well...I guess the real question is "which Aslan is going to show up tomorrow?" The 544 series Aslan that will bowl well but not good enough to win any money? The 475 or 481 Aslan that will get trounced and frustrated and embarrassed and have a miserable drive back to SoCal tomorrow afternoon? Or the 668 series Aslan that will leave with some respect, dignity, and a little bit of money? We shall see.

Page 125 of 226 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175225 ... LastLast