Page 165 of 226 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2253

Thread: Aslan's Scores (of the non-lady kind)

Chats: 204

Tuesday Night League: newer synthetics, dry, short, THS

543 Series: 145-184-214 (clean)

Game 1 I was all over the place...trying to change up some things to get a better grasp on the conditions in this center. Then missed a 10-pin in the 10th...just a horrid performance. I think I tried 3 different balls during this game...just ridiculous.

Game 2 I settled in with the 300A, but that missed single-pin in the 10th just mentally killed me...and I missed 3 out of 4 single-pins. The 300A...as usual...just had NO carry. Two strikes, three 9 -. So, I put it away and got the Innovate back out... X, X, 9 /, X, X, X.

Switched to the Scandal Pearl on the final strike of Game 2...and managed to keep things clean...with some decent carry.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.94 pins
    Strikes: 48% (1 turkey, 4 doubles, and 5 singles)
    Spares: 50% picked up

Single Pin spares: 50% (4/8)
    Most common single-pin leave: 10-pin (3x).
    Never left a single 1-pin, 2-pin, 3-pin, nor 5-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 50% (4/8)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: 2-4-5 and 2-4-5-7-8 (2x each)

Splits: 0% (0/1)

Average over 3 games: 181.00.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 195.33.

Last time I bowled in this league, I shot a 178-149-214. Tonight I shot a 145-184-214. Last time I had no carry and a ton of splits...but shot spares well. This time, more carry, no splits, but ridiculous spare shooting. I blame my argument with Chip about 2-handers shooting spares...it seems like my spare shooting is getting better...usually solid...but whenever I talk about 2-handed/thumbless bowlers being bad spare shooters...I ***k up. (I almost typed a bad word by accident).
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    USBC#: 8259-59071; USBC Sanctioned Average = 186; Lifetime Average = 171;
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    The Scandal Pearl is the newest ball (and cost me a bu**load of money)...BUT...it's a Hammer (i.e. EBI)...and the Reax Pearl is a Radical. On the hierarchy of strength...Radical is #1...EBI is toward the bottom. Now, Hammer is the stronger of the four EBI brands...but generally Radical is always going to have the stronger, earlier reaction.
    I know this is one of Robs statements and in some ways I agree with it. It is very true that Brunswick brand equipment tends to hook in the oil somewhat compared to storm. But taking it so far as to think that one ball is simply stronger than another due to brand name is taking it too far. Also this is something you consider before buying the ball once you own it this crap goes out the window. You own both which is stronger? If you don't know by now you got issues.

Now, that's my "theory"...but to add creedence to your theory...the Scandal Pearl has the highest PerfectScale score and has thus far been a "monster" for me. Would it be a "monster" if I pulled it out on fresh? Probably not. The Reax is a really powerful ball...the Radical cover and high differential core quickly allow you to 'forget' that it's a Pearl ball. The biggest deficiency in the Scandal Pearl isn't the cover...which is a great cover and a strong cover...but it's the 0.047 differential...which is 0.007 lower than the Reax Pearl. Many 'ignore' differential as a "minor thing"...but thus far...it's probably the one spec that I can point to that can really give good insight into how strong a ball is or will be.
    Differential controls how quickly the ball spins up. I've thrown low differential equipment and high differential equipment and I can't really tell much difference but that's me personally. The layout also effects the differential also and could easily tweak this more than .07 anyway. If you think you can tell a difference more power to you but personally my guess is any difference your seeing has way more to do with cover strength, surface, and drilling than it does with the differential.

So, how do you define cover strength? You claim the Scandal Pearl has the strongest cover...what do you base that on.
    Personal observation mostly. I've seen the Reax, Reax Pearl, Scandal, and Scandal pearl in action. The scandal I've personally watched out perform asymmetrical heavy oil balls on long patterns tells me the cover is dang strong if it's turning over well when other balls thrown in the same area don't. If you prefer other sources though I believe BTM rated the scandal as the hook leader before Radical introduced their newest monsters.

I've noticed that same type of reaction...not just from carrydown...but from a ball that develops a track. My Innovate is HORRIBLE concerning the development of a track. 1-2 games...and there's a noticeable track. Once that track is on the ball...it does the same thing you described for carrydown...it looks like it's going to hook...then skids a little...then starts hooking again. So, a lot of my troubles right now...is I'm battling two problems with the Innovate...carrydown...and the ball developing a track. It's no surprise...than when I switch to the Scandal Pearl...I usually do much better. But, like I said, switching from the Reax to the Scandal when the lanes transition...especially at the house I bowl at...where the lanes transition quickly...I don't see that working...the Scandal and Reax are just too close in strength...if one is rolling out...the other will likely roll out as well.
    I see two good possibilities here that are much more likely than carry down.
    1. Your not getting enough surface under the polish for the ball to get a consistent reaction. Try 500 grit with polish over it. when applying the polish don't use to much or to much pressure.
    2. What your seeing is over/under reaction not carry down (very likely). The solution for this is usually additional surface to blend out the shot but it's really not an option with your current line up the other option is to switch to a stronger ball usually moving in.

That makes sense. But remember, the issue of "carrydown" is controversial because it highly, highly depends on the bowlers you are bowling against. If I'm bowling in a scratch league...you're right...the only "carrydown" is on the lines of plastic balls heading towards corner pins....and won't likely affect ball motion at the breakpoint. In that respect, Rob's data he referenced in the carrydown thread...is completely accurate and carrydown is a minimal factor. carrydown is absolutely going to be a factor.

Our situations may be different I only bowl one mixed league on Saturday nights and even on it (36 teams) I've only seen 5 people bowling with plastic as their primary ball. Most of the women that I bowl with are either higher average or have made the switch to modern balls even if they don't know what to do with them. My issue wasn't that carry down is impossible (even if I do think its unlikely to be a factor) its that you stated you had to wait for carry down to occur to use the Scandal. If there's enough oil to effect the roll of the Innovate or Reax or any other ball you throw its going to effect the roll of the Scandal also. Carry down if it exists isn't something you can playoff of its an area that you have to avoid. I know people get confused by this but patterns do not get longer as the night moves on they get shorter. People seem to believe that a 40 ft patterns turns into a 43 ft pattern by game 3 this simply is not so and even if it did that is not carry down. Carry down is in the area your ball crosses as it hooks to the pins not at the end of the pattern. If your feeling like the pattern has lengthened its because the ball is burning up not because the oil pattern is going farther down the lane.

If I skip the Innovate...I'm essentially going to run out of options by sometime in Game 2...because the lanes transition so fast. The Scandal Pearl is too strong (which you agree) for it to be a realistic "ball down" option from the Reax Pearl. Surfacing won't help...these balls are already polished pearls.
    Aren't you the one who has been posting that your current progression is Reax, Innovate, and Scandal? If the scandal is useable in game three why isn't it useable in game 2+3? If you were having to switch to the Innovate for game three then yes you have an argument but if your using it in game 3 anyway what real difference does it make when you start? Possible you might deplete some head oil a little earlier but nothing a 2-1 move left shouldn't accommodate.

The lanes are far too dry and the pattern too narrow and the lanes too old...to move outside...nor do I have a RG, weak option to pull that off. I have a 900 Global Bullet Train with a 2.55 RG...but it's an S79 cover...and I think it's "spent" based on ho many games it has on it and how it behaved in Vegas last month. I have the ultra-weak Track 300A...but all that does is give me a weaker version of the Innovate...I still can't move outside of 10 with it.
    Moving right on most THS patterns once your lined up is a fools errand period.

I'd love to take Rob's advice and move "inside"...but the shot just isn't there on the THSs I bowl on. If it IS there...I need an arsenal with different specs to take advantage of it...because as strong as the Reax Pearl and Scandal Pearl are...they are ultimately still polished pearls...and they aren't going to hook in the oil....unless I sand them. Rob has said in the past that "pearl, hybrid, solid" doesn't mean much...and I think there's some truth to that...especially when you start sanding the balls.
    In this situation polished balls are what you need if your making 2-1 adjustments the break point is the same. Yes you are keeping the ball in the oil slightly longer but your not trying too hook the ball in the oil your throwing the ball to the same dry spot as you were before. Remember THS Patters are > shaped If your standing on 20 aiming at 12 the balls break point is 8 and you make a 2-1 adjustment to standing on 22 aiming at 13 the break point is still 8. Move 3-1 it becomes 7. Now if you make 1-1 adjustments your break point becomes 9 from the original point. If you are making this type of adjustment then yes eventually you will need more surface to get the ball to turn over because you've moved deeper into the > of the pattern.

As far as hand goes I don't know where your rev rate is currently. You maybe using too much speed as you move inside if the ball doesn't make it back at 16 will it at 15? For me I move up on the approach and slow me feet down doesn't really mess with my timing that way. I also bring my pinky in beside my ring finger as it promotes me getting around the ball more. There is some combination of break point and speed that will allow you to play with a target of around 15. you don't necessarily have to hook the lane as long as the ball turns over and you flush it your going to carry most shots. Try targeting 15 and just move your feet to adjust the break point. Start your breakpoint at 6 and adjust your feet to move it in you will find there are multiple lines that will reach the pocket.
    Last edited by Amyers; 04-13-2017 at 12:10 PM.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling forums and ball contest winner

Current arsenal

900 Global Badger Claw - Radical Ridiculous Pearl - Spare Ball Ebonite T Zone

Wednesday League Night: low-oil synthetics, older brunswick lanes

506 Series: 180 - 186 - 140

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.52 pins
    Strikes: 42% (2 turkeys, 1 double, and 6 singles)
    Spares: 42% picked up

Single Pin spares: 75% (3/4)
    Most common single-pin leave: 10-pin (3x).
    Also left a single 4-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 33% (5/15)
    Most common multi-pin leave: 2-8-10 split (3x)

Splits: 0% (0/6)

Average over 3 games: 168.67.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 172.67.

Tough night having to bowl on the high side of the center. Made all my 10-pins...but 15 multi-pin spares...just couldn't find a line that allowed me to consistently find the pocket. Just when I'd get dialed in, I'd start diving through the nose...make an adjustment...wouldn't work...switched balls...had to get dialed back in...doubled...lost the line...got it back...turkey...then I lost it again.

The lanes on the high side transition SO fast...and it didn't help that both me and the other guy on the team (I was subbing) were targeting around 12 at the arrows. He stood further left and had a lower ball speed...less angular...so I didn't think it would be an issue. But, it was a tougher night than usual...so something was off. Six splits certainly doesn't help...including THREE 2-8-10s...which I rarely leave.
    In Bag: (: .) Motiv Trident Odyssey; (: .) Hammer Scorpion Sting; (: .) Brunswick Endeavor; (: .) Radical Outer Limits Pearl; (: .) Ebonite Maxim
    Ball Speed: 14.4mph; Rev. Rate: 240rpm || High Game (sanc.) = 300 (268); High Series (sanc.) = 725 (720); Clean Games: 181

Smokey this is not 'Nam', this is bowling. There are rules. Proud two-time winner of a bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Quote Originally Posted by Amyers View Post
    You own both which is stronger? If you don't know by now you got issues.
    I use "brand" kinda like drilling layout...it's a "tiebreaker". In other words, of all the ball specs...those are the two I factor in LEAST. From my testing/analysis:
    1) Coverstock/Surface
    2) PerfectScale
    3) Differential
    4) RG
    5) Age
    6) Brand/Manufacturer
    7) Drilling Layout

For me, drilling layout simply battles the manufacturer/brand/age of the balls. The Reax Pearl and Scandal Pearl are drilled pin up to keep them from reacting too quickly. The older, weaker Innovate is drilled pin down...to help get it moving/hooking sooner.

As to my personal observations...I feel the Reax Pearl is stronger than the Scandal Pearl. Not by 'much'...I would say a half-board at the target and a board with my feet. Comparatively, the Innovate seems to be a 1-2 board left with my target AND 1-2 board move right with my feet...which I guess would be a 4-board difference resulting in a straighter line.

It's harder for me to say "definitively" because:
    1) They are so close.
    2) I usually bring the Scandal Pearl out much later in the series when the lanes have transitioned...to battle carrydown. While carrydown isn't a problem when lanes are fresh and your breakpoint is 6-8 at 45ft...as lanes transition and your breakpoint moves in...carrydown can become a problem. If I used the Scandal Pearl on fresh...I could literally just swap the Reax Peal into the #3 spot...but I think the Scandal Pearl will be a little weaker on fresh and I think the Reax Pearl will be more of a risk of over-reacting than the Scandal Pearl.

If you prefer other sources though I believe BTM rated the scandal as the hook leader before Radical introduced their newest monsters.
    It's a GREAT ball. I love it. I call it my "good ball" because it seems like when I finally take it out...I usually do quite well. BUT...there are also times like last night where the lanes just transitioned too quickly and were too dry...and there just wasn't enough carrydown (or any).

1. Your not getting enough surface under the polish for the ball to get a consistent reaction. Try 500 grit with polish over it. when applying the polish don't use to much or to much pressure.
    I've been trying to change up my surfacing a bit....trying to do something to battle the almost immediate track developing on the Innovate. Normally, when the track develops, I hit it with 2000 abralon, buffing compound, then resin polish. However, I thought maybe the resin polish was leading to or contributing to the track development (since it's not technically bowling ball polish). So, most recently I hit it with 2000 Abralon and then buffing compound without the polish. I can't tell if it helped or not...because the Innovate was unusable last night.

Aren't you the one who has been posting that your current progression is Reax, Innovate, and Scandal? If the scandal is useable in game three why isn't it useable in game 2+3?
    It's usuable in Games 1 and 2 if I replace the Reax with it. It's essentially the same ball as the Reax Pearl. "Could" I use it as a ball down option from the Reax Pearl? Maybe. But as you mentioned...it's a very strong ball. If the lanes are transitioning, I need to ball down to something to let me stay in that same area despite the transition. The Scandal Pearl isn't weak enough...and according to some measurements...even stronger than the Reax Pearl.

If you were having to switch to the Innovate for game three then yes you have an argument but if your using it in game 3 anyway what real difference does it make when you start? Possible you might deplete some head oil a little earlier but nothing a 2-1 move left shouldn't accommodate.
    The progression is designed for a 3-game series in a drier house that transitions quickly. The problem with a progression system like mine, is it limits many of my options outside of these conditions.

For conditions that are even shorter/drier, I've had to drill up the 300A because the Reax Pearl and Scandal Pearl are useless on those conditions. For longer series...like a tournament or something....it's also not ideal because there's not enough carrydown in those situations...so I almost need to replace the Scandal Pearl with the 300A. Fortunately, I haven't had too many situations of heavy/medium oil...but for slightly slicker conditions...I can usually start out targeting 7-9 instead of 11-12...and that usually works.

As far as hand goes I don't know where your rev rate is currently. You maybe using too much speed as you move inside if the ball doesn't make it back at 16 will it at 15? For me I move up on the approach and slow me feet down doesn't really mess with my timing that way. I also bring my pinky in beside my ring finger as it promotes me getting around the ball more. There is some combination of break point and speed that will allow you to play with a target of around 15. you don't necessarily have to hook the lane as long as the ball turns over and you flush it your going to carry most shots. Try targeting 15 and just move your feet to adjust the break point. Start your breakpoint at 6 and adjust your feet to move it in you will find there are multiple lines that will reach the pocket.
    I try not to change hand position, speed, or loft. The "trick" when I move inside is actually to resist the urge to make those kinds of changes subconsciously. I HAVE had to add a little bit of loft in the Tuesday league...there's just no choice given how short the pattern is and how dry. But doing so really messes with my timing.

Friday League Night (subbing)
    Older Brunswick synthetics: low oil synthetics

514 Series: 161 - 171 - 182

Game 1 I was either striking or leaving weird multi-pin spares. Not one double.

Game 2 I switched to the Innovate. 4-6 split in the first frame, then clean until a missed single 4-pin in the 7th. Then another 4-6 split in the 10th.

Game 3 I switched to the Scandal Pearl...kept things clean except for a 5-7 split in the 4th and a 4-7-10 split in the 7th.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.82 pins
    Strikes: 42% (1 turkey, 1 double, and 9 singles)
    Spares: 52% picked up

Single Pin spares: 71% (5/7)
    Most common single-pin leaves: 10-pin (4x).
    Also left a single 2-pin, 4-pin, and 7-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 41% (5/12)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: 3-6-10 and 4-6 split (2x each)

Splits: 16% (1/6)

Average over 3 games: 171.33.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 175.33.

Geesh.

This has been a week to forget...

Tuesday Night League: newer synthetics, dry, short, THS

587 Series: 181-161-245 (clean)

Game 1 I couldn't find carry. Opened on a 6-7 split in the 4th and then a missed single 2-pin in the 9th.

Game 2 was very similar, but I opened on a 4-7 in the 10th...my 3rd open of the game.

Had the front 5 in Game 3 before losing carry again in the 6th. But, I picked up my spares and finished solid.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 9.03 pins
    Strikes: 43% (1 5-bagger, 3 doubles, and 3 singles)
    Spares: 72% picked up

Single Pin spares: 87% (7/8)
    Most common single-pin leave: 10-pin (4x).
    Also left a single 2-pin, 3-pin, 4-pin, and 6-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 60% (6/10)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: 4-7 (3x)

Splits: 0% (0/2)

Average over 3 games: 195.67.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 199.67.

Tried a new progression tonight. Left the Reax Pearl home and started with the Scandal Pearl. I could only use it for a little over half of Game 1...and switching to the Innovate was problematic...lots of little adjustments to get back to the pocket. Used the 300A for the last half of Game 2 and first couple shots of Game 3.

The 300A was finding the pocket...but the strikes were essentially just spills...so I switched back to the Innovate to give me a little more bite downlane...but after 2-3 shots...the Innovate was back to burning up... Just, no good options at this center. The Reax Pearl is almost unusable. The Scandal Pearl is too strong. The Innovate only works if there's some carrydown or I have the line to myself...transition just seems to kill it. And the 300A finds the pocket and hits like a soggy donut.

Wednesday League Night: low-oil synthetics, older brunswick lanes

Pre-Game Warm-Up: 154-175
    Was standing around...got there too early...so I thought I'd just do a couple warm-up games. Game 1 was miserable...but, it was really just warm-up...trying different targeting locations, etc...

606 Series: 217 - 222 (clean) - 167

Game 1 I had some spare shooting issues, otherwise it was solid:
    9 -, X, 9 /, X, 9 -, 9 /, X, X, X, X X X.

Game 2 the spare shooting improved, but couldn't run as many strikes together...mainly during the 4-frame period I was switching balls from the Reax Pearl to the Innovate. But, I'll take a clean game anyday:
    X, X, 8 /, 9 /, 9 /, 9 /, X, X, X, 8 /, 9.

Game 3 I made a bad shot in the 2nd frame and couldn't convert the 1-2-4-6-10. Only a four strikes. Missed a 10-pin in the 7th...and that earned me a 2nd in 3 of the 5 brackets I was alive in.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 9.06 pins
    Strikes: 50% (1 6-bagger, 1 turkey, 1 double, and 6 singles)
    Spares: 73% picked up

Single Pin spares: 62% (5/8)
    Most common single-pin leave: 7-pin (4x).
    Also twice left a single 2-pin and 10-pin.

Multiple Pin spares: 85% (6/7)
    Most common multi-pin leave: n/a

Splits: 100% (1/1)

Average over 3 games: 202.00.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: 213.33.

The single-pin spare shooting was bugging me...and the 167 was actually better than the score indicates...only 2 open frames.

Post-League Practice: 216
    Decided to roll one more game and work on staying inside the ball on my shots. Missed a 10-pin in the 10th frame...otherwise it would have been clean.

Low-Ball Practice: 55 + 10 (gutter penalty) = 65
    Given my single-pin spare shooting disaster tonight and missing the 10-pin at the end of practice...I decided another game of low-ball was in order. Shot my best-ever low-ball score...so...just need to translate it into league play.

Friday League Night (subbing)
    Older Brunswick synthetics: low oil synthetics

658 Series: 175 - 216 - 267 (clean)

Game 1 I couldn't carry. Found the pocket quite a bit...only missed the pocket a few times...but only 2 strikes; the rest spares. Score would have been higher...but my only open was 2-10 washout/split in the 10th frame.

Game 2 I started to lose the pocket...but found it again in the 8th frame and switched to the Scandal Pearl...allowing me to run some strikes together to salvage the 216. A chopped 3-6-10 in the 5th frame was my only open.

Game 3 I had the front 8. I made a "slight" (0.5/0.5 board) move left...to try and stay ahead of the pattern changing...not a big enough move to really change anything...and just as a pin was about to roll into the 10-pin...the pin setter came down and knocked the 10-pin over. So, next shot in the 10th...another 10-pin...so for the second time at this center (probably the 4th time sanctioned)....I have achieved my league high score of 267.

PinPal Stats:
    First Ball Average: 8.94 pins
    Strikes: 51% (1 8-bagger, 1 4-bagger, 1 double, and 3 singles)
    Spares: 85% picked up

Single Pin spares: 100% (7/7)
    Most common single-pin leaves: 10-pin (3x).
    Also left a single 7-pin and 9-pin (2x each).

Multiple Pin spares: 71% (5/7)
    Most common multi-pin leaves: n/a

Splits: 0% (0/1)

Average over 3 games: 219.33.
    Average had I picked up 100% of single pin spare leaves: n/a

Obviously, I'm happy with the result. I've thrown 8 in a row 1-3 times before...but I think this is my first front 8...so the thought of my first 300-game was certainly on my mind once I got past the first 5 strikes.

I would have won "mystery score" and approximately $200...but when I paid the guy to sub...he didn't ask me if I wanted to add a dollar for mystery score and I was too pre-occupied at the time to notice he gave me back $15 (instead of $14...$5 sub fee + $1 mystery score).

Won $36 in brackets...which after food, drink, sub fee, brackets, and card game...made it about a $30 night instead of a $55 night.

Not sure if 295 handicap will be enough to make the High Scores part of the score sheet...but, we'll see on Friday.

This was a GREAT confidence booster going into an amateur tournament on Sunday. 587 Tuesday at the tougher center, 606 Wednesday, and 658 tonight...that's better than last week's 543, 506, 514 disaster.

The Innovate is still questionable though. It's developing a track so fast that I keep having to touch up the surface after almost every use...and that's getting old. It 'could' be...that it's an older ball and the coverstock doesn't hold up as well as my other two balls. Or, it 'could' be that I tend to use the Innovate more often...usually the end of Game 1 through till early in Game 3 (20-29 frames). While the Reax Pearl I tend to use for 2-8 frames and the Scandal Pearl I tend to use as many as 12 frames or as few as 0-1 frames...depending.

And, once it develops a track...it acts "goofy"...kinda like my old Melee Jab used to act. It skids a little too far...sometimes snaps...sometimes doesn't snap...rather unpredictable and erratic.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

Nice bowling. You seem to be like me, and do better on low oil.
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

Quote Originally Posted by Timmyb View Post
    Nice bowling. You seem to be like me, and do better on low oil.
    Not always.

I do better when I "settle down". Alot of time, first game, I'm "trying" too hard. By Games 2 and 3...I've tired a little and settled into a line....and as long as I don't overthink things and make too many adjustments...I do well.

But...it's one night...I've thrown 267s before...no biggee. SOMEDAY...maybe I can throw a 268 or higher during sanctioned play. Stranger things have happened.

Page 165 of 226 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast