Page 108 of 226 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2255

Thread: Aslan's Scores (of the non-lady kind)

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post
    I would like to hear more about this. Were they "just friends" or was there an outside shot of Aslan getting lucky? What the hell did you guys do exactly at the Aslan shack? Did they question your pile of undrilled bowling balls? Finally, please tell me you didn't pay for something....

Inquiring minds....
    Bowl1820 has asked that I try to limit my scoring updates to things involving bowling and not as much things involving debouchery. Granted, my life is 75% debouchery...so that really limits me. But to try to keep in line with everyone's "inquiring minds" yet still keep the topic family oriented and bowling related:

- The two female bowlers (unranked on Aslan's Top 20) are my Monday League teammates.
    - One is married. One has a boyfriend who is our other teammate but is currently in jail. The second of the two was wearing a shirt bowling that...well, lets just say it was almost as much of a distraction to me as it was to the 70-year old guys on the opposing team that were tripping not just on the foul line...but over their toungues as well.
    - The married one got drunk and at some point during Game 2 or Game 3 pulled her shirt up. She was wearing a grey undergarment that I cannot verify was USBC approved.
    - Then I tried to get away, because I'm old, was hungry, was drunk, and have a job I need to get up early for. But I forgot my credit card at the bowling alley bar...so I had to go back. They were in the bar doing karaoke...at one point the married one tried to 'expose' the non-married one by pulling her shirt down. Then they were anxious to go back to my place, get high, sober up, and either play video games, Monopoly, or watch a movie.
    - We smoked a little, then just sat around talking. I was too afraid to make a move...technically both women are "taken" and I don't want to cause a bowling team disruption by having relations with the teammates woman...especially given he apparently leads a lifestyle that gets you arrested and put in jail.
    - They sobered up a little and left to go get food at a fast food taco place. Both made it home safe.
    - I was almost sure I'd be hungover...but felt great the next morning. Missed my conference call...but that's okay.
    - I have a date tonight with a more "normal" gal I met online.

Pin Crusher
    Chats: 0

I can now live vicariously through you!
    Old guy with power (15.5-16; 325). Current arsenal--Storm Summit, RotoGrip Idol Helios, Storm Phaze III, Storm SureLock (retired), Storm IQ Tour Nano and Motiv Rebel tank (spare/dry). High sanctioned game - 300 (4). High sanctioned series - 856. A.V. 300-s - 8. Longest string - 25.
    2023/2024 YTD highs--High game-300; high series-739

The bringing two girls home from the bowling alley reminds me of another story about a buddy of mine, seems in his younger days (40 ish) he dated a woman about his age and later dated her 20 something year old daughter, upon hearing the story I was a little surprised and thought wow you don't see that too often. Later when I heard more details and discovered he only went out with each one a couple of times , and nothing happened , the story didn't seem quite the same ....

The only threesome Aslan has been involved in was with Iceman and Mudpuppy.

--Sorry buddy, had to.
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

It seems this thread almost turned into Aslan's scores of the stud kind. Big missed opportunity there man.

Curious what would be better, 3-some or 300...

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Sounds like a good poll question.

Isn't the title of this thread, Scores of the non-lady kind ? Oh sorry, there was no scoring involved, carry on ......

I suppose there is some empty thread titled Scores of the lady - kind out there somewhere

Chats: 204

Quote Originally Posted by fortheloveofbowling View Post
    Sounds like a good poll question.
    Agreed. Although...I give that an 85% chance of being locked after one page.

Quote Originally Posted by NewToBowling View Post
    Great question. Given the ball technology and THS conditions...I'm gonna say threesome. It's just statistically more unlikely. But a 300...heck, I'm horrible and I rolled a 300 in practice...so, ya know what they say about blind squirrels...

Quote Originally Posted by bubba809 View Post
    The only threesome Aslan has been involved in was with Iceman and Mudpuppy.
    Lame. You picked the two guys that are dead or lost at sea or in Iceman's case leading some cult somewhere...rather than RobM or MWhite. But regardless of the combo...that was NOT really ever part of the event.

Ironically, in a bowling sense, you could accurately describe my defeat and embarrassing 5th place as taking...something...somewhere...but it's a gross reference and I don't want to even go there...especially with tonight being my "serious league" where I gotta put my game face on and "pretend" that I'm a 200-average bowler.

And I got like 1 hour sleep last night...because last night's date went remarkably better.

I'd suggest you knock this crap off, or you'll probably end up banned. Despite your obsession with maintaining this persona that you've created, you do provoke some interesting discussions. I'd hate to see them, and you, disappear.

Page 108 of 226 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast