Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Contest Oct 14, 2013 to Oct 20, 2013 - Roto Grip Deranged

Default Contest Oct 14, 2013 to Oct 20, 2013 - Roto Grip Deranged

We are giving away a Roto Grip Deranged for a random poster from Oct 14, 2013 through Oct 20, 2013.

== General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of \"trying to win\" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Chats: 243

good luck everyone

heres the vid of the ball reaction

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

Storm Crossroad, Roto Grip Defiant, DV8 Too Reckless, Brunswick Avalanche Urethane

Ball Speed: 18Mph
    Rev Rate: 450
    Current average: 199
    High game: 300
    High Series: 769

Chats: 0

Teammate has one. Hits like a truck.

Chats: 0

this ball looks good on video but looks better in person one of the guys on my thursday league has one

I've been leaning to roto-grip for my next ball so this would be a nice prize.
    BowlingVids.com -- USBC Tennessee (2204-27181) California (222-32895)

IndexGenie.com -- In The Bag --> Roto Grip Wrecker - Roto Grip Hyper Cell - Storm Polar Ice Hybrid

Chats: 256

Good luck all!!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

I like the name of the ball and I have been wanting to try out roto grip. Bonus I am currently in the market for a new ball.

Guess I didn't win last week. A "Deranged" would be a nice addition to my bag !!!

Chats: 891

the deranged is a good ball but will not work for me at all at the bowling alley i bowl at, i got too much speed and revs that i'm already playing straight up the 3 board with my brawler and freeze you cant cross boards much here so the ball will not hook back in but the bowling alley i bowl at is more ment for slower bowlers but im trying to slow down i'm throwing maby 18mph compared to the 20-21 mph i use to throw
    I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums

In bag- , storm iq tour pearl , columbia 300 white dot, Brunswick meanstreak brawler, 900 global network, roto-grip rumble, DV8 nightmare

youth bowling Canada member

high game: 300
    high series: 699

this season high Game: 249
    this season high Series: 618

Yall might as well give up. Another facebook post won it last week. It has been what now, 2 months since a poster won?

At least increase your chances and like/share on facebook too. If you can't beat em, join em lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast