Hand: Left
Ball Speed: 16-17mph
Ball Weight: 15lbs
PAP: 5 left 7/16 up
Degrees of Tilt: 17
Layout: 5 x 4 x 2

The Totally Defiant is drilled pin above the ring finger cg out and preferred spin axis (mass bias) is 2 inches away from the thumb. I must say I knew it would be a skid-flip kind of ball but it performs way more than I ever expected with the paragon and the pure pearl cover stock without the micro bite technology.

With the pure pearl cover compared to the pearl micro bite cover from the defiant edge I get more down lane recovery and a cleaner push in the heads. I am able to stand more right than I could with the Defiant edge, watch the ball rev up and once it hits the dry it would make a strong sharp right turn to the pocket. Even on the longer and higher volume patterns like the PBA shark I can stand left and it makes a small turn down lane to the pocket but more than I ever had with a strong pearl ball on a long pattern like the shark. With other pearls on the shark I am not usually able to see a motion on the back end but with the Totally Defiant I am able to get a read and see the movement to the pocket

I used it for the first time at a tournament called the triangle where you bowl at 3 different houses, 3 games at each center in 1 day! First bowling center with synthetic lanes I used it game 2 and 3 when I needed something that got down lane with a strong back end because the reaction was so define if you did not have something strong that would get to the pocket down lane and not something that started early you were not gonna have a good set. The next time I used the ball at the triangle was at the last bowling center with fairly new synthetic lanes the last game. I was still in the hunt to cash and needed a big game. I brought it out to give me recovery when my other stuff wasn't getting to the pocket to my liking. The Totally Defiant gave me the read I needed which was long and strong and shot 278 to make cash by 8 pins. For the Roto Grip fans out there here is a great skid-flip strong pearl for your arsenal!

If you have any questions about the Totally Defiant email me at garrett.richardson@pinolebowlerssupply.com

Garrett Richardson
Storm/Roto Grip Amateur Staff
Vise Inserts Amateur Staff
Pinole Bowler’s Supply
www.facebook.com/grstorm
www.facebook.com/pinolebowlerssupply
www.stormbowling.com
www.rotogrip.com
www.viseinserts.com