Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Contest Jan 13, 2014 to Jan 19, 2014 - Brunswick Melee

Chats: 0

I dont post here to win balls, although it is a nice thing that they do that does keep me coming here I would love to win a ball someday, and hope that I do Until then I say good luck to everyone and whoever wins, I hope they enjoy their ball
    Proud Member of BowlingBoards.com

I am a proud winner of a Bowlingboards.com weekly ball give-away!

Chats: 256

Congrats to Mudpuppy!!
    High Sanctioned Scratch Game - 300(12) Hi Sanctioned Scratch Series - 822(3)
    2016/17 Book Average=221, 2017/18 Composite Average=223
    Equipment in the bag - Storm Crux Prime, Storm Physix, Roto Grip Idol, Roto Grip Idol Pearl, Roto Grip Hyper Cell Fused, Storm Sure Lock, Storm Drive, Roto Grip Winner Solid, Roto Grip Haywire, Storm Fever Pitch, Roto Grip Red ball spare.

Rev Rate 400. Speed 18 at heads, 16.5-17 at pins. Axis tilt 10, Axis Rotation 55. PAP 5 5/8 x 5/8 up

Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Chats: 554

Congrats on the win Mudpuppy!!

Right handed Stroker, high track ,about 13 degree axis tilt. PAP is located 5 9/16” over 1 3/4” up.Speed ave. about 14 mph at the pins. Medium rev’s.High Game 300, High series 798

"Talent without training is nothing." Luke Skywalker

Thanks. Checked out the specs and this ball is a perfect compliment to my arsenal.

Chats: 1

Grats to you one the win bro!

Way to go Mudpuppy
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Chats: 204

Does a guy who gets to live in the great state of Michigan not already have everything he could ever want?

I tell ya…the rich just keep getting richer!!

Chats: 0

Congrats to the winner

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    Does a guy who gets to live in the great state of Michigan not already have everything he could ever want?

I tell ya…the rich just keep getting richer!!
    No. I wish my good friend Aslan would move back home. Then the stars would align and all would be right with the world. We could rule the world. Or at least **** a lot of people off.

Thanks Yoda.

Talked to my pro shop guy on fb last night and he is sharpening the drill bits as we speak. Should be able to have it drilled to try out this weekend or worst case next Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post

Talked to my pro shop guy on fb last night and he is sharpening the drill bits as we speak. Should be able to have it drilled to try out this weekend or worst case next Tuesday.
    How do you know you are gonna receive it that quick.
    USBC #9327-540
    In the Bag:
    Storm IQ Tour Fusion, Brunswick Mastermind Genisu, Roto Grip Asylum and Ebonite Maxim
    Final Book Averages for Fall:192 Current averages in Summer: PBA 182, Tuesday 202, Thursday 205

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast